Harun Maruf: Somali or Oromo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@DRACO posted this in another thread.
Jaarso is listed as a Dir clan here and an Oromo clan here.

Jinacsani is located inside Oromia, northwest of Jigjiga.
DJxo3xb3o.jpg

As you can see, Jaarso are one of the flip flopping clans that became Oromo a few years ago so it seems that Harun Maruf is Oromo.

I don't know about you guys but the most popular Somali news account on Twitter being run by an Oromo who works for an American propaganda agency is highly concerning to me.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here he is downplaying the atrocities of his people against Somalis.
Tit for tat iyo fake videos kulaha. We know the truth.
:susp:
He has been exposed before but he blocks people to hide the truth.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I wouldnt take anything Ygabobe says seriously, he constantly lies and slanders. Go through his TL.
I already know. I'm not satisfied by the claims of a homeless SNM terrorist. That's why I made this thread. I want to get to the bottom of this.

It shouldn't be hard to figure out the background of the most followed Somali news account on Twitter.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I already know. I'm not satisfied by the claims of a homeless SNM terrorist. That's why I made this thread. I want to get to the bottom of this.

It shouldn't be hard to figure out the background of the most followed Somali news account on Twitter.
SNM terrorist? Interesting :trumpsmirk:

That city is actual Somali like most of the territory around Harar.

It was given to Oromia after a rigged election, probably to stop any future Somali claim over Harar.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That city is actual Somali like most of the territory around Harar.

It was given to Oromia after a rigged election, probably to stop any future Somali claim over Harar.
It is my understanding that the 'Dir' clans living in the lost territories made the decision to become Oromo themselves.

It is my understanding that the 'Dir' clans living in the lost territories made the decision to become Oromo themselves.

No, it was a rigged election.

The same thing happened recently when the old Tigray led government gave Somali towns to the Afar zone.

Probably trying to sow seeds of division in case of a Somali referendum because, in Ethiopia's constitution, all other federal states have to agree to one leaving the country. If there are existing border problems between the states then it makes it unlikely that all would agree to letting them go and achieve independence.

War he grew up in Somalia and has been reporting about Somali affairs for almost 3 decades. His ethnicity at this point is irrelevant, for all I care he could be Chinese.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He could be Bantu for all I care or Half Somalia/Madow like Rooble Melvin. I still would not bat an eye since so many ethnicities report on Somali affairs Cadaans been doing it for centuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending