Harun Maruf interview with imprisoned Mukhtar Robow

This terrorist he should have been six feet under long time only in Somalia a terrorist walking free with impunity and having secret interviews.

I have noticed that there is no consequences for being an Al-Shabab member....

This terrorist he should have been six feet under long time only in Somalia a terrorist walking free with impunity and having secret interviews.
I agree with harun that Robow should be freed and allowed to be President for his region.

why would any al shabab leader think of defecting/surrendering after seeing how they will be treated?

I agree with harun that Robow should be freed and allowed to be President for his region.

why would any al shabab leader think of defecting/surrendering after seeing how they will be treated?

If there is not any consequences why would they stop joining Al-shabab?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

That’s nuts, that’s like a 9/11 plane hijacker running for mayor of New York, because he said I am sorry.

Harun Pseudo Journalist his opinion doesn't manner. He surrender because he was cornered by the Alsheydan only his clan saved his Elay ass if he hard upper hand he would have killed everybody and installed wahabi terrorist cult. He want to be a president in systems that he used to call infidel he should test his on medicine.

cow

VIP
That’s nuts, that’s like a 9/11 plane hijacker running for mayor of New York, because he said I am sorry.

200k people that died of hunger in bay and bakool in 2011 is on him. it was widely reported an witnesses interviewed that al shabaab prevented people from leaving their villages and towns during the famine which resulted in over 200,000 people dying of starvation. the leader of al shabaab in bay and bakool during that time was mukhtaar roobow.

200k people that died of hunger in bay and bakool in 2011 is on him. it was widely reported an witnesses interviewed that al shabaab prevented people from leaving their villages and towns during the famine which resulted in over 200,000 people dying of starvation. the leader of al shabaab in bay and bakool during that time was mukhtaar roobow.
And now he will probably be running for office in the next election or lobbying for a cabinet position...

cow

VIP
And now he will probably be running for office in the next election or lobbying for a cabinet position...

you have an ex al shabaab commander as a FMS president (madoobe). There needs to be accountability.

guys like roobow, madoobe, aweys should be shot. but then we also have former warlords as senators like musa biixi and fartaag.

Interesting tid bit 2:23, some of his guards fired on each other and someone died. I wonder what was the story behind that......
shows how chaotic nisa is under fahad, treating it like his personal fiefdom.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
One can criticise Farmaajos handling of the debacle, hell even I do.

But no one can sit with a straight face and say that the former leader of Al-Shabaab should be allowed to become a political leader just months after defecting.

Only Puntland Put Shaababis In Jahannam

200.gif

He waited two and half years to reach out. Something is off he sounds slow.

What seems off is his captors decided to let him do the interview…..apparently he was totally hidden, no one could visit him or talk to him. Why are they finally letting him do this interview? For all we know his been wanting to do it for a while.

Poor guy He sounds sick .3 years in jail without being charged with any crime waa nasib daro. His clan need to avenge him by sending some b00ns to akhira.

#free sheikh mukhtar roobow .

Trending