Harun Maruf interview with imprisoned Mukhtar Robow

Poor guy He sounds sick .3 years in jail without being charged with any crime waa nasib daro. His clan need to avenge him by sending some b00ns to akhira.

#free sheikh mukhtar roobow .

We supporting terrorists now?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

One can criticise Farmaajos handling of the debacle, hell even I do.

But no one can sit with a straight face and say that the former leader of Al-Shabaab should be allowed to become a political leader just months after defecting.
Why not? It sounds bad PR wise but u cant tell me SWS would be worse off with Roobow as its leader with a capable militia and local support fighting AS instead of a puppet that has no power.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why not? It sounds bad PR wise but u cant tell me SWS would be worse off with Roobow as its leader with a capable militia and local support fighting AS instead of a puppet that has no power.

Nah still a dumbass idea to have ex Shabaab as a governor. Doesn’t matter how much good he could accomplish, he should remain to rot in jail

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Imagine the kind of image that sends to grieving families of Al-Shabaab victims.

Imagine the kind of image that sends to grieving families of Al-Shabaab victims.
Is that more important than stopping more grieving families and bombings. They already pardoned him and made him a free man they were never going to get justice anyway, this is about Farmaajo having more power rather than ethics.

you have an ex al shabaab commander as a FMS president (madoobe). There needs to be accountability.

guys like roobow, madoobe, aweys should be shot. but then we also have former warlords as senators like musa biixi and fartaag.
Muuse Shaani would love if he has been a warlord Mooryaan in the 90s :lawd:

Trending