Hariirland state of Somalia

cow

VIP
None of their reasons for making this farce of a 'state' make any sense.

They complain about neglect, but Puntland has chosen Galdogob as the town that is connected to Garacad Port, that isn't enough for them?

They complain about parliament 'seats'? Seats are based on districts, it's not Puntland's fault that they don't have enough districts. Nobody restricted them from reproducing and expanding historically.

Look at your own family, some people have more children than others, some have more money than others. Should you be jealous of them or should you say 'Alhamdulilah' with your rizq? Would you demand that your brother gives you his children or his money?!

Do you know what they want? They want one of them to win Presidency, without forming or even joining a political party, they want extra seats without living in the districts needed for this.
Why can't they complain about things that can be helped and that actually make sense?

Xiriir land should be called "Masayrland"- because their problem with Puntland isn't based on sense, it's based on jealousy and a false sense of entitlement.

Ya Allah give us patience.

:snoop:

why do you care what leelkase do with their own land. they have a right to chose their own path and if that means a new federal state then so be it. the current federal states are not set in stone. in the next 10 years i expect a lot of changes.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
somalis are so stupid it’s actually funny. Every clan without a state slaps random colours (mostly a combination of red and blue) together and calls it a new state (and/or) country.

The murusade flag (🇵🇷)
0E31FB1F-C63E-49BE-A4B9-FBEEC1E6DC41.jpeg
The sheekhaal flag (🇸🇴🇾🇪)
7B63F77F-7D43-47A6-8A3A-E1169EA67689.jpeg
Comes with a wristband too of a state that simply doesn’t exist
603A1DD3-C8AA-4B5D-8BEF-8459079BE3C4.jpeg
The Xawadle flag (🇸🇧)
4E02DCB5-52BF-4542-9FE6-4E8DE7E584E8.jpeg
The abgaal (a combination of hirshab and banadir flags)
26C2824C-2B19-46BF-8EB3-45B966202FFE.jpeg

The ajuran flag (🇧🇹)

586C814D-C74B-47CE-9CFF-BFE80C004373.jpeg
Marehan flag (🇱🇺)
03CEF247-C471-4E85-A180-3755D7C31F7B.jpeg

Comes with a wristband of a non existent state too
61819850-E1B7-41B4-BFDC-C3CB6C5F76F6.jpeg

Then there’s awdal state (🇦🇷)
85DE648D-E702-4108-8E88-174BC2C99700.gif

Comes with a shirt
E87E8D3E-A2E9-4C77-B0E7-DA246C60A6D3.jpeg

I’m convinced somalis are retarded tbh

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
somalis are so stupid it’s actually funny. Every clan without a state slaps random colours (mostly a combination of red and blue) together and calls it a new state (and/or) country.

The murusade flag (🇵🇷)
View attachment 200262The sheekhaal flag (🇸🇴🇾🇪)
View attachment 200263Comes with a wristband too of a state that simply doesn’t exist View attachment 200264 The Xawadle flag (🇸🇧)
View attachment 200266The abgaal (a combination of hirshab and banadir flags)
View attachment 200268
The ajuran flag (🇧🇹)

View attachment 200269Marehan flag (🇱🇺)View attachment 200270

Comes with a wristband of a non existent state too View attachment 200271
Then there’s awdal state (🇦🇷)View attachment 200272
Comes with a shirt View attachment 200273

Murusade really stole the Puerto rico flag i can not :russ: :lolbron: :damn: 2560px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

The murusade flag (🇵🇷)
View attachment 200263Comes with a wristband too of a state that simply doesn’t exist View attachment 200264 The Xawadle flag (🇸🇧)
View attachment 200268
The ajuran flag (🇧🇹)

And the marehan flag is bassicly the dutch flag
images (71).jpeg

The murusade flag (🇵🇷)
View attachment 200268
The ajuran flag (🇧🇹)

If we had Arab nationalist coup in 1969 this would have been the flag :lawd:

1631536371903.png

Long Live the Somali Arab Republic
تحيا الجمهورية العربية الصومالية

The murusade flag (🇵🇷)
View attachment 200268
The ajuran flag (🇧🇹)

Who are the Original folks to go at it with this flag making contest ?
First ones to do it & the dates they adopted the flags

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Who are the Original folks to go at it with this flag making contest ?
First ones to do it & the dates they adopted the flags
Ajuran we’re the first to do it and they adopted their flag in the 12th century. The flag ajurans use today was the old ajuran empires flag

Merehan, Leelkase etc are all langaabs. Best thing to do is ignore these people.

I had the Gedo community trying to claim Galgaduud sare. When I pointed out to them that the whole Galgaduud sare was Sacad land they could not handle the truth. They only got one village in Galmudug called Abudwaaq.

Can a village be a state?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Merehan, Leelkase etc are all langaabs. I had the Gedo community trying to claim Galgaduud sare. When I pointed out to them that the whole Galgaduud sare was Sacad land they could not handle the truth. They only got one village in Galmudug called Abudwaaq.

Can a village be a state?
Sacad land? Your taking the piss now.

Sacad land? Your taking the piss now.

You want me to show the map. Galgaduud sare does not exist. If it did than it would be on Sacad land. Your no different to the pathetic Leelkase. People should ignore you.

How can Abudwaaq become a federal state? Think.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You want me to show the map. Galgaduud sare does not exist. If it did than it would be on Sacad land. Your no different to the pathetic Leelkase. People should ignore you.

How can Abudwaaq become a federal state? Think.
Nobody said Caabduwaq is becoming a federal state nor do I understand where or how you pinpointed this.

Sacad land tho, that was funny :mjlol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
There was a time couple of years ago where some folks from a clan will hold a meeting in a hotel and declare a state. Niggas with only a town to their name. Every week you’d see 2-3 hotel mamuuls as they were called.

I’m thinking of gathering friends and family to declare my own state soon

:mjhaps: My flag will be great

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There was a time couple of years ago where some folks from a clan will hold a meeting in a hotel and declare a state. Niggas with only a town to their name. Every week you’d see 2-3 hotel mamuuls as they were called.

I’m thinking of gathering friends and family to declare my own state soon

:mjhaps: My flag will be great
Lol they think its a party creating a federal state everyweek :mjlaugh:

Trending