Hariirland state of Somalia

You want me to show the map. Galgaduud sare does not exist. If it did than it would be on Sacad land. Your no different to the pathetic Leelkase. People should ignore you.

How can Abudwaaq become a federal state? Think.
1631548952492.png

Merehan, Leelkase etc are all langaabs. Best thing to do is ignore these people.

I had the Gedo community trying to claim Galgaduud sare. When I pointed out to them that the whole Galgaduud sare was Sacad land they could not handle the truth. They only got one village in Galmudug called Abudwaaq.

Can a village be a state?
Yes it can. I support every tuulo becoming a state.

Every qabil should have a state and president to represent them. If we are to balkanise into qabil states, let's go all the way.

cow

VIP
Guul to reer Xiriirland state. I welcome this new state, their capital Galdogob is the 2nd biggest city in Mudug.

Based

VIP
Xiriirland kulaha :noneck: what's it with these dusty cunts always coming up with something-land why not make it unique wtf is xiriirland are you European :gucciwhat: bastards

cow

VIP
Xiriirland kulaha :noneck: what's it with these dusty cunts always coming up with something-land why not make it unique wtf is xiriirland are you European :gucciwhat: bastards

it's a good name and if you are talking about the "land" part then how do you explain puntLAND ?

cow

VIP
Somalia has only 5 federal member states plus Banadir (not including SL at the moment). Anything else is just fake

4 of those 5 where created in 2015/2016 it is not set in stone. i expect in the next 5 years that there will be 3 more states.

so in total we will have 8 states and when somaliland joins we will end up with 11 states.

cow

VIP
So how big would xirirland be? And how many clans would be included?

it will a good size it will be galdogob to gaalkacyo it will also have dozens of other villages around mudug.

as for clan it will be no different then any other FMS it will be a single clan state similar to puntland.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
it will a good size it will be galdogob to gaalkacyo it will also have dozens of other villages around mudug.

as for clan it will be no different then any other FMS it will be a single clan state similar to puntland.
Will galkayo also be in xirirland? :trumpsmirk:

So how big would xirirland be? And how many clans would be included?

LOL, it's a big joke. Galdogob district has MJ villages so this project is an imaginary flop that doesn't even have 1 full district let alone 1 full region.

This cow person is a famed liar on this forum and he's up to his usual antics.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
LOL, it's a big joke. Galdogob district has MJ villages so this project is an imaginary flop that doesn't even have 1 full district let alone 1 full region.

This cow person is a famed liar on this forum and he's up to his usual antics.
Why is this lelkase nigga angry did he get fired from a PL Job?

Why is this lelkase nigga angry did he get fired from a PL Job?

I think some are paid off by Farmajo's gang to create chaos, others like you insinuate just want to feel important. It's nothing more than a cry for attention.

Whilst these people are making up stories, right now, there is a trade-corridor being built that will connect DDSI to Galdogob-Galkacyo-Garacad. In addition to several customs in the same area. There is no way they would risk leaving such a lucrative future to dangle in the wind with an imaginary state that only exists online, that has no major revenue source of its own.

That's why it's called Sheeko XARIIRO land.

cow

VIP
Will galkayo also be in xirirland? :trumpsmirk:

3 clans live in gaalkacyo. MJ,leelkase and HG.

the biggest clan is leelkase followed by HG then MJ. Gaalkacyo is already a 2 state city where 30 percent is in galmudug hands and 70 percent puntland hands. when xiriirland is established gaalkayco will be 3 state city.

40 to 45 percent will be xiriirland. which is why xiriirland went to galmudug and SFG to discuss its creation and according to their spokesperson farmaajo has no issue with xiriirland and will support them. the gentleman also said when farmaajo went to gaalkacyo in 2018 he met with xiriirland elders and told them if you follow proper process that he will support them. hence the last 3 years they where getting ready and will soon name a parliament then elect a president.

3 clans live in gaalkacyo. MJ,leelkase and HG.

the biggest clan is leelkase followed by HG then MJ. Gaalkacyo is already a 2 state city where 30 percent is in galmudug hands and 70 percent puntland hands. when xiriirland is established gaalkayco will be 3 state city.

40 to 45 percent will be xiriirland. which is why xiriirland went to galmudug and SFG to discuss its creation and according to their spokesperson farmaajo has no issue with xiriirland and will support them. the gentleman also said when farmaajo went to gaalkacyo in 2018 he met with xiriirland elders and told them if you follow proper process that he will support them. hence the last 3 years they where getting ready and will soon name a parliament then elect a president.

What does a Marehan like you know about Galkacyo or even Puntland? Furthermore, what business of yours is it? You don't know what the truth is, in fact, all your posts are nothing more than lies. Let me go ahead and place you on ignore, you pathetic excuse of a human being.

cow

VIP
What does a Marehan like you know about Galkacyo or even Puntland? Furthermore, what business of yours is it? You don't know what the truth is, in fact, all your posts are nothing more than lies. Let me go ahead and place you on ignore, you pathetic excuse of a human being.

you can bury your head in the sand all you want. but there is nothing you can do about puntexit. there is only so much disrespect other clans will take until they say enough is enough. and that moment happened to reer laasacanood in 2007, reer laas qoray saw how you humuliated their son wasiir jamaal and now reer galdogob are also fed up.

no amount of burying your head in the sand is going to stop that in the next 5 years a lot of things will change and there is absolutely nothing you can do. reer galdogob, reer laas qoray and reer laasacanood will get full help from SFG to determine their own political future.

face-facts.jpg

Last edited:
Should I make my own Ibrahim cumar state because I’m not getting represented by the ogadens in k5