Hariirland state of Somalia

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am disappointed @DR OSMAN I don't know if it is your arrogance or lack of self aware but have you even watched the video?

your analysis is very lazy and in fact prove why xariirland is a must for reer galdogob and west gaalkacyo. Instead of addressing his valid points you dismiss him as a "man president Farmaajo sent".

he spoke about how MJ humiliated those around them up to the point DH left, he spoke at how MJ humiliated wasiir jamaal at garoowe airport. he spoke about the 4th class citizenship reer galdogob and west gaalkacyo endure under puntland. He spoke about this process starting in 2011.

he mentioned they have no say in who becomes their MP or senator and that it all comes down to MJ picking for them. he spoke about the constitution and how it allows a district to leave a federal state if they are not happy with it.

but all of that you ignore and further your supremacy over reer galdogob by dismissing their valid concerns and saying "farmaajo sent this man" don't you see it is that attitude which made so many clans leave puntland?

I expected better from you.
Dont miss up between jamal and reer leelkase. PL now goes to parties no more boogeyman MJ. We know this type of guy paid by N&N. Before couple of months they try us with reer Gardafuu.

Wariya, no clan will go out from PL. You go in there is no way out. Even if MX from saaxo and twofiq dir decide to do same movie it will not happen.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somalis should be more creative with names , what kind of name is Xariir land ? I only know Xariir Ahmed .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want all to know, they're is no hariir-land. It was a social media prank. The guy pulling of the stunt sought refuge in DDS.

PL is moving towards multi-party democracy, clan-based power-sharing was a temporary solution due to no census. However now all public office has to go thru the one man, one vote system. So this hariir-land was merely a stunt.

PL borders are untouchable and protected by constitution. Saaxo-Towfiiq-Ceel-dhanane is our border with Galmudug. Oog village in Caynabo and Erigavo is our border with SL. Anyone dreaming of another border is just wasting people time.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I want all to know, they're is no hariir-land. It was a social media prank. The guy pulling of the stunt sought refuge in DDS.

PL is moving towards multi-party democracy, clan-based power-sharing was a temporary solution due to no census. However now all public office has to go thru the one man, one vote system. So this hariir-land was merely a stunt.

PL borders are untouchable and protected by constitution. Saaxo-Towfiiq-Ceel-dhanane is our border with Galmudug. Oog village in Caynabo and Erigavo is our border with SL. Anyone dreaming of another border is just wasting people time.
Go take ur meds you delusional af wallahi you haven’t even taken back tukaraq and you saying out border in caynabo and erigavo you deranged monkey

Do you realize Habar Yoonis territory extends beyond east of Ceerigaabo? They stretch all the way to Yubbe and Ceerigaabo is their city. It will never be shared. Our borders will always remain between Sanaag-Bari and Sool-Nugaal. If you don't like it then do something about it until then stop all the calacaal and dreaming.

Go take ur meds you delusional af wallahi you haven’t even taken back tukaraq and you saying out border in caynabo and erigavo you deranged monkey

Do you realize Habar Yoonis territory extends beyond east of Ceerigaabo? They stretch all the way to Yubbe and Ceerigaabo is their city. It will never be shared. Our borders will always remain between Sanaag-Bari and Sool-Nugaal. If you don't like it then do something about it until then stop all the calacaal and dreaming.
The nigga is madly deluded with meds, he even thinks that whatever xaar posts he writes is a fact, I gave up on him when he claimed Galmudug borders and I honestly believe you too should ignore his deluded claims on Somaliland borders.

Puntlands border will forever be Bari and Nugaal.

The same Habar Yoonis who got kicked out of their homes by Jeegaan? This ashy odey was in Qardho for months begging @DR OSMAN to train him and give him weapons.

Warsangeli go beyond Eastern Sanaag, a Warsangali tuulo East of Ceerigaabo.

There are Dhulbahante, Warsangeli and Majerteen Siwaaqroon in Ceerigaabo District.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Warsangeli go beyond Eastern Sanaag, a Warsangali tuulo East of Ceerigaabo.

There are Dhulbahante, Warsangeli and Majerteen Siwaaqroon in Ceerigaabo District.
:mjlol:

Habar Yoonis specifically Gadweyne sub-clan surround the entirety of Ceerigaabo.
4A7F127F-37EF-47F8-82E8-27382A6A7725.png

This is the recognized map

06C03027-C31E-4F44-AB72-3F3290263BAA.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i can draw any map and say clan X lives here and clan y lives there. I posted a video from a reliable source go take this with a Warsangeli if you like.
No one denied Warsangali living in Ceerigaabo district but this is truth the city itself is own by HY.

Warsangali border ends at Yubbe and HY lives in villages near Yubbe such as Haldhagaan, Caduur and others. Plus they also own villages south of Jidaali such as Dhoob & Dhuur Madare.

2F227C72-A08A-49AF-9A6C-0724534DF2B1.png

Don’t forget warsangeli only have one mp in ceerigaabo proves their langaab status in the district. :pachah1:

No one denied Warsangali living in Ceerigaabo district but this is truth the city itself is own by HY.

Warsangali border ends at Yubbe and HY lives in villages near Yubbe such as Haldhagaan, Caduur and others. Plus they also own villages south of Jidaali such as Dhoob & Dhuur Madare.

View attachment 206042
Don’t forget warsangeli only have one mp in ceerigaabo. :pachah1:
are you dumb or slow, I said TAKE this with a Warsangeli.

Dont miss up between jamal and reer leelkase. PL now goes to parties no more boogeyman MJ. We know this type of guy paid by N&N. Before couple of months they try us with reer Gardafuu.

Wariya, no clan will go out from PL. You go in there is no way out. Even if MX from saaxo and twofiq dir decide to do same movie it will not happen.

Saaxo is my land and Towfiiq is Galmudug

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

You are correct, those jeegaan and Hutu dreaming day and night on our lands. We will secure it no matter what ha nolato PL.

Trending