Hargesia as the capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.JPG

this is directly from google. ohh where is khaatumo state thats right in SOMALILAND.
Do you not fear Allah I just reversed searched this image and there wasn't any link to Google

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
akhi the whole city is built around one road. It can take like tops 20 to 30 minutes to get to one side to the other side. Also I think there is one building in that whole city that is 3 floors tall.
Kkkkkk stop talking rubish :russ:burco is more developed than Garowe, galkacyo and kismayo.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
It took you a while to come back to me...did someone help you?
:pachah1:

When did I say your friend? Hahahaha your such a BEG FRIEND I SAID COS YOU ARE SO DESPARATE FOR PPLS APPROVAL ON HERE ...

You just admitted your IQ is 2 digits... :hemad: wow you really have surpassed the other morons of sspot and have taken centre place....

Have you been stalking me thatblong you have seen all my posts? Hahahaha:mjswag: you didn't exist to me up until this point...

My grammar? At least, I know how to use commas! Here I'll help you-

"Wow, you have the audacity to write that shit , when your grammar , is not popping.'' I've highlighted were the commas should've gone in bold and spaced it out because your so dumb...:pachah1:

This is straight up ghetto, you best learn? This isn't English

''You best learn how to read before you recommend me some books.
:hemad:

Where did you get plastic surgery from? Because I'm not ugly like you nor fat?

Your the gayest homosexual, I've ever come across and that's not a compliment, has your white sugar daddy not given you enough crack this month? Waryaa?
:siilaanyolaugh:

Actually, you took a while to reply back to me. Did your hooyo help you type this shit?

Who said I need approval from people? I bet you are begging for people to slide in your DM's so who said you can talk?

Yeah, I said that because I felt sorry for you that your IQ does not surpass the IQ range of 0-20 so I limited my IQ to be nice to you. I thought you were the only moron on this forum?

Na, you ironically are on the same threads I have been making posts on. Trust me, it didn't take me long to figure out you are a lonely thirteen year old that is pretending to be in their 20's so you can finally get guys to talk to you. Honey, I remember you talking to me in other threads so what's the point of lying?

My lord. You need to start doing ESOL to get your English Language skills fixed up. It is lacking all aspects of English Language, even the basic aspects. You should really get some lessons from a five year old because their English Language is highly advanced compared to yours.

Luckily, my English Language is so advanced that I am able to mix London slang with English Language. Maybe I should limit the amount of advanced vocabulary I use because it is affecting you tremendously.

Your bedroom. Who said I am fat or even ugly? You haven't seen me so what's the point of you making pathetic assumptions.

You are really pathetic. Firstly, you love making assumptions up and you try to side tackle your major mistakes by focusing on me. Focus on yourself before you come to me. There are lots of aspects to be changed about you which should be starting with your grammar.

giphy.gif

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Kkkkkk stop talking rubish :russ:burco is more developed than Garowe, galkacyo and kismayo.
Bro burco might be but you can't compare that city to hargesia or mogadishu. The roads may be shit in hargesia, but in some parts of burco it is non-existent. also this is akhi the tallest building in burco.

BURCO3-OK-1.jpg
Come really nigga that will be the capital :fantasia2:

Last edited:
Actually, you took a while to reply back to me. Did your hooyo help you type this shit?

Who said I need approval from people? I bet you are begging for people to slide in your DM's so who said you can talk?

Yeah, I said that because I felt sorry for you that your IQ does not surpass the IQ range of 0-20 so I limited my IQ to be nice to you. I thought you were the only moron on this forum?

Na, you ironically are on the same threads I have been making posts on. Trust me, it didn't take me long to figure out you are a lonely thirteen year old that is pretending to be in their 20's so you can finally get guys to talk to you. Honey, I remember you talking to me in other threads so what's the point of lying?

My lord. You need to start doing ESOL to get your English Language skills fixed up. It is lacking all aspects of English Language, even the basic aspects. You should really get some lessons from a five year old because their English Language is highly advanced compared to yours.

Luckily, my English Language is so advanced that I am able to mix London slang with English Language. Maybe I should limit the amount of advanced vocabulary I use because it is affecting you tremendously.

Your bedroom. Who said I am fat or even ugly? You haven't seen me so what's the point of you making pathetic assumptions.

You are really pathetic. Firstly, you love making assumptions up and you try to side tackle your major mistakes by focusing on me. Focus on yourself before you come to me. There are lots of aspects to be changed about you which should be starting with your grammar.

giphy.gif

Listen you lil , I can't pressume to think your a woman because sometimes you say your a Man on here ....

You basement dwelling idiot, London slang? That wasn't London slang you used, so do not even go there....

Your so desperate for attention on sspot you dick hopped on my post like a thirsty attention seeking ....

Your posts? You haven't been here long enough, plus I don't know, who the f*ck you are lil child, it really is funny when basement dwellers preceive sspot and the internet as real life.

Change about me? Let's start on you, if your not begging friends with the boys and seeking attention, you hop and start quoting me, you should've gotten the hint- I didn't think you was relevant not once have I engaged you in anyway on sspot.

I must've triggered you hard hard today I find it funny...

You admittted to having an IQ of 2 digits there's nothing more I can add to that you've exposed your lack of intelligence all by yourself and admitted it....

Run along now your hooya is calling you to cook and clean the whole house.....

Go hop on someone else's dick..,,,
IMG_6465.GIF

Last edited:
I've got three thirsty hyenas tag teaming each other to battle lil ME ...
:sass2:

es need to help eachother for one person... JUST THINK ABOUT THAT...NOT ONCE DO I SEEK OR TAG SOMEONE TO HELP ME!
:westbrookswag:

IMG_6466.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts