Hargesia as the capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I was just wondering do you think, that indepedence would be forgotten, if the international community gave all political power to the northerners. Would they able to make somali United again because the already have an functioning government. The south are clearly incompetent. They north have all the correct requirements. An stable government, a fair democracy, an effective tax system, and fully established army. The roads are terrible but they would have a great chance of creating an nation if clan tension isn't a problem
p.s I am not trolling I just want to know your views.

Professor

Mogadishu will always be the capital.
I understand the significance of mogadishu but that city needs a lot of time and investment l, which I think would slow down somalia's progress. When the Turkish republic was born they moved the capital from Istanbul to Ankara. Why don't we do the same.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I understand the significance of mogadishu but that city needs a lot of time and investment l, which I think would slow down somalia's progress. When the Turkish republic was born they moved the capital from Istanbul to Ankara. Why don't we do the same.

I'm sure if Hargeisa was the capital, there would be many people alienated. Mogadishu is a very prospering city with many tribes and clans living there. Even though they may be lots of attacks in the capital, the same goes with other capitals worldwide. Like, there were multiple London attacks and Paris attacks so we shouldn't change the capital just because there is something lacking in the capital.

Other parts of Somalia could invest in Mogadishu then it could prosper. It would take a while but it will happen soon.

By the way, if you are Somali, what part of Somalia is your family from?

Mogadishu has the largest population and the most diverse population in all of Somalia, you would isolate alot of people if you make the capital a one clan majority city. I personally would rather give Sland their independance rather than make them our capital.

YOU ARE A XAABASHI TROLL.....

The Capitol city in the country of somaliland is hargesia.
:fittytousand:

It's Ramadan ppl... these baiting threads need to be put aside during the holy month also..

Professor

Mogadishu has the largest population and the most diverse population in all of Somalia, you would isolate alot of people if you make the capital a one clan majority city. I personally would rather give Sland their independance rather than make them our capital.
serious akhi, that's deep. But I am just looking at from international perspective, wouldn'the it be better to make a peaceful city that has potential into capital and ,they are not just isaaq people who live in hargesia, than a city that would make investors wary to put the money into a place that was once under the control of extremist.

Professor

I'm sure if Hargeisa was the capital, there would be many people alienated. Mogadishu is a very prospering city with many tribes and clans living there. Even though they may be lots of attacks in the capital, the same goes with other capitals worldwide. Like, there were multiple London attacks and Paris attacks so we shouldn't change the capital just because there is something lacking in the capital.

Other parts of Somalia could invest in Mogadishu then it could prosper. It would take a while but it will happen soon.

By the way, if you are Somali, what part of Somalia is your family from?
I am from the north but it am an unionist. Somaliland can'take survive on it's own. I want to rejoin but I feel like to heal to wounds the north would have to have control like the south of the uk

Somaliland is an independent country, it's only the Somali citizens who are obsessed with our country.
" its only somali citizens who are obsessed with our country". Are you not Somali citizens? fix your grammar moron before you come for anyone. You'll never get recognizion unless we give it to babes, best lick up to us like you do aidtopia
you can cry and whine all you want but you're still part of Somalia

the problem isn't where the capital is , the question that needs to be answered is can we all just get along?
Grumpy-Cat.jpg

" its only somali citizens who are obsessed with our country". Are you not Somali citizens? fix your grammar moron before you come for anyone. You'll never get recognizion unless we give it to babes, best lick up to us like you do aidtopia
you can cry and whine all you want but you're still part of Somalia

I'm a Somali from somaliland Masha'Allah masha'Allah masha'Allah

IMG_6461.GIF

If we're still part of Somalia.... and you need OUR troops come and get them, see what happens....

Come and get them.....oh wait with what army?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No thanks, I do support Garowe as capital though. Puntland has shown some great progress maybe it's time to pass the torch to them.

To the dumb ones- this is a TROLL POST....

I like puntland, atleast they can take care of themselves and have their own army! Even they want their independence from Somalia hahahahagaha

Why is Somalia such a failed state?

IMG_6413.GIF

Last edited:

Human

I am from the north but it am an unionist. Somaliland can'take survive on it's own. I want to rejoin but I feel like to heal to wounds the north would have to have control like the south of the uk

Yeah, I get what you mean.

The North isn't necessarily that bad but there are some people in Puntland and Somaliland that think their federal systems is in fact a country and they should separate from Somalia. If these ideologies are fixed up then it could possibly work. But, Mogadishu will always be sovereignty is centred but some federal regions fail to grasp that. It really baffles me.

Human

I like puntland, atleast they can take care of themselves and have their own army! Even they want their independence from Somalia hahahahagaha

Why is Somalia such a failed state?

View attachment 19294

Why are Somalilanders such begs?

There are many answers to be explained, hun.

Btw, Somalia is not a failed state, it's political government has failed. Somali society still goes on but its government as failed.

Wrong term to use.

Why are Somalilanders such begs?

There are many answers to be explained, hun.

Btw, Somalia is not a failed state, it's political government has failed. Somali society still goes on but its government as failed.

Wrong term to use.

Begs? Hahahahahaha I was trolling!:siilaanyolaugh:

Calm the f*ck down he/she whatever you are ....

You seem triggered.... lol:denzelnigga:
:mjlol: NOPE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY REFER TO IT, AS A FAILED STATE. IT IS NOT A WRONG TERM DARRRRLLLIIINNGGG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts