Hargesia 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just got back from there and here are things to take with you.

Anti-diarrhea mess

Sun lotion

Plenty of clothing (the item you wear that day will be dirty by the time you get back bc it has been raining cats and dogs )

Sun shades

Fishing hat

You gotta have a car

You gotta have at least $2k to spend in a month

If you're active then you must have enough condoms. Hard to find ones if you don't have it

Take with you light casual sneaker shoes

Have a backpack with you, let it be light one ( you gonna need to charge your phone/electronics)

If you can have an open ticket in case of getting badly sick

THINGS YOU CAN DO WHILE THERE

Take a trip to Ceyl Sheekh beach

Go to the Wednesday night at Ali Jirde live music dinner

As night arrives just walk downtown and have a feeling for the city. At this time the whole population is in downtown.

Hangout place is right front Dheero Mall..across from it there's an outdoor coffee shop. On the other side there's Golis Uni where the hottest gazelles attend

You can try out Zultan (it's prices are overrated) but it's a spot to be see and be seen.

PLACES THAT ARE OVERRATED AND TRULY SUCK

Beerta libaaxa...it's a place where you can eat and smoke shisha but their shisha sucks, they abuse animals ( lions) and it is a low key a prostitutes' hang place

Hiddo-Dhowr ...a place where they serve you dinner ( their food ain't bad) and live music but my god the place is boring. People just watch other and stay seated for like 3 hours.

Berbera ...this place is hot, humid and dry...their beach is dirty and once you enter their water you'll step on huge rocks.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Amusing thread walle! RKelly....did u go to the STD clinic yet? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Will be harassed if i am half Isaaq? I want to visit Hargeisa! lol

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
My cousin and uncle lives in hargiesa a nd the pictures and videos they show me is magistical :banderas: inshallah I visit Hargiesa very soon

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There may be illegal clubs and all major Somali cities have them but gay bar don't exist, you're stretching sxb.

Why do they need gay clubs, gays just need a place for smoking shiisha and the homo shukaansi will be proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.