Hargeisa's Barwaaqo & Abaarso universities: is this rumour true?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When I was in hargeisa I kept hearing about it, I remember my aunt saying “gabdhahaa lugu gaalowsiiyaa”. As in they take away the deen from girls who go there, push unislamic ideas on them and whatnot.

What are your thoughts on it? I think it may be true after finding out the current head was a former pastor and there’s a missionary who’s on staff wtf :mindblown:

This isn’t even something subtle, even the driver was talking about it when I hopped on a dhaweeye with my uncle lmao. The whole city knows of it.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Barwaqo will soon overtake traditional Amoud as the best university in Somaliland. I imagine as well Abaarso might be the best performing primary and secondary school in the whole of Somaliland. Unfortunately somalis are natural haters and always make sure they bring down their brightest. This is why they hating on those schools because their kids can not get in and they mad. We should applaud those schools bringing world class education in a place filled with backwards thinking People.

A lot of it come down to qabil. They hating on HA because HA are investing in their future which looks bright by the way.

Barwaqo will soon overtake traditional Amoud as the best university in Somaliland. I imagine as well Abaarso might be the best performing primary and secondary school in the whole of Somaliland. Unfortunately somalis are natural haters and always make sure they bring down their brightest. This is why they hating on those schools because their kids can not get in and they mad. We should applaud those schools bringing world class education in a place filled with backwards thinking People.

A lot of it come down to qabil. They hating on HA because HA are investing in their future which looks bright by the way.
Barwaqo is women's only university is job is to educate lots of women who would be able to do lots of good thing for the society especially in teaching position where men deaminate that sector

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
At first I didn’t believe it but the more I look into it , I get suspicious. The school at Abaarso is called Abaarso school of science and technology which is great because that is exactly what we need .
Yet dig further more into the degrees 90% or more of its students attained in foreign schools is liberal arts (political science, international relations, psychology, economics). That is good and all but it is not like 99% of students in other schools don’t already do that. I thought this school would offer STEM STUFF . All these liberal arts degrees produce are GAALO RAAC IYO FEMINISM IYO LGBTQ+ tolerant folks.

Established in ‘09, we are yet to see any difference made by this school.

wallahi you guys have so much self hate, when the university you listed better than amoud, when it’s created by ajnabi, with ajnabi teachers, amoud was built by the blood and tears of the Somalis, how dare you put down amoud, uplifting ajnabi built institutions, your the one who is qabilist couldn’t name any other hergaisan university, but had to put down one, that’s not run by isaaqs

wallahi you guys have so much self hate, when the university you listed better than amoud, when it’s created by ajnabi, with ajnabi teachers, amoud was built by the blood and tears of the Somalis, how dare you put down amoud, uplifting ajnabi built institutions, your the one who is qabilist couldn’t name any other hergaisan university, but had to put down one, that’s not run by isaaqs
University of Hargeysa is a big elite institution in the country and also in the horn in bar with Amoud making them the two leading higher education institution in Somaliland huuno

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Which GAY GAAL wakes up one day and says they want to open up a school in an unrecognised dusty country that it’s people are 99.9% Muslim? Honeslty makes no sense, there is an agenda behind it and we need cameras put into that school !!!!!

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Headteacher of the university is a Pastor !
3D368B9B-79A6-47F9-B646-9A2DDDB3E7B2.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Headteacher of the university is a Pastor !View attachment 198796
yes it’s well known the head is a christian pastor! It’s crazy lmao. Who knows what they’re teaching them there.

It’s also kind of funny that Barwaaqo is an all girl’s university, that’s obviously no coincidence. They know they can get away with certain stuff.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
yes it’s well known the head is a christian pastor! It’s crazy lmao. Who knows what they’re teaching them there.

It’s also kind of funny that Barwaaqo is an all girl’s university, that’s obviously no coincidence. They know they can get away with certain stuff.
Lol yeah, young girls are easier to manipulate and influence , waxay rabaan inaay gaalaayan, and make them spread feminism back into the country.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
On one hand having schools with very little oversight is dangerous on the other hand this is all happening in a poverty ridden xaar-gud where there are more khat chewers than dad o wax akhrinkaro

Until we get decent schools folks are gonna have to take the risk. Why take away amazing opportunities from kids when you have nothing to offer?

The 60 year old gay rapist who assaulted a 16 year old boy is an American Somali Professor who used to teach at Abaarso Tech before he moved to Borama.

So, there was at least one confirmed gay predator at Abaarso.

Also Abaarso Graduates go abroad to study at Christian Universities such as the Holy Cross which was founded by the Society of Jesus.

"Part of the mission at Holy Cross, Chen points out, is to prepare students to be leaders and world changers, people who will shape the future."

They are sent abroad to be brainwashed and programmed into Christian ideologies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
All these liberal arts degrees produce are GAALO RAAC IYO FEMINISM IYO LGBTQ+ tolerant folks.

The degrees you listed: Economics, Pol Sci, Psychology, Intl. Relations

And you think those are gaalo raac?

No wonder Somalia is where it is. Any form of academia in the social sciences is considered gaalo raac.

:snoop:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol yeah, young girls are easier to manipulate and influence , waxay rabaan inaay gaalaayan, and make them spread feminism back into the country.
Nothing wrong with pure feminism, wanting rights isn’t wrong you f*ck shit.
Y’all piss me off, y’all should be fucking worried about the khaniis shit and pastors coming onto somali soil. Not women’s rights you freaking imbecile.
uff you don’t want us to have rights then don’t worry about anything about this topic you incel. Nacalatullah aleik

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They need to close this school and open anew one without western influence, this is a freaking dangerous school.

Trending

Latest posts