Hargeisa's Barwaaqo & Abaarso universities: is this rumour true?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nothing wrong with pure feminism, wanting rights isn’t wrong you f*ck shit.
Y’all piss me off, y’all should be fucking worried about the khaniis shit and pastors coming onto somali soil. Not women’s rights you freaking imbecile.
uff you don’t want us to have rights then don’t worry about anything about this topic you incel. Nacalatullah aleik
Which rights are they advocating for that you think most people are against?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Which rights are they advocating for that you think most people are against?
Are you really acting like women in Somalia are even safe? Not even the young girls are safe from detrimental shit like FGM, of which is forced upon them.
You aren’t being serious? Women have no power in Somalia.
The same country that takes in rapists and pedophiles from abroad, so they don’t face charges there.

Are you really acting like women in Somalia are even safe? Not even the young girls are safe from detrimental shit like FGM, of which is forced upon them.
The same country that takes in rapists and pedophiles from abroad, so they don’t face charges there.
Fgm Is Banned In Puntland Other Regions I Don't Know If It Ongoing There

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thats not what I asked “womens rights” is badly needed most wouldnt deny that its the liberal garbage that comes disguised with it we dont want.

Thats why I said mention particular rights by name and you would find 10x less resistance.

Fgm Is Banned In Puntland Other Regions I Don't Know If It Ongoing There

FGM is also banned across many countries around the world. But the issue is if the law is enforced. How many people have been arrested and tried in court since the law came into place?

Trending

Latest posts