Hargeisa residents plead for help after Somaliland warlord Muse Bihi confisticated their land

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
When will Muse Bihi stop land grabbing of local unprotected residents of Hargeisa? never in my life have I seen a top luxuriously paid Somali politician engaged in land grabbing and minor land disputes than mass murderer Bihi.:noneck:

This former serial killing thug needs to be dealt with, doesn't he get tired of robbing innocent mothers which is on the headlinea eveyweek since he came in power?:wow:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Helios Beesha be eating good these last few years, huh?
:ohreally:
It's on our side of the city, he's not touching the GX

Bixi is going after a closely related subclan to his own not even the rest of us HAs.

His laf, Reer Samatar are mostly Ethiopian folks

My Sacad Muse sub also lives in the city but we don't f*ck around so our ends haven't been disturbed.

SM v SM the soft reer magaal get bullied by the tough ones
:tocry:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bixi is going after a closely related subclan to his own not even the rest of us HAs.

My Sacad Muse sub also lives in the city but we don't f*ck around so our ends haven't been disturbed.

Bro isn't Bihi already rich? why is ruining his reputations participating in land disputes, does these lots cost millions each,:faysalwtf: I still don't understand this whole fiasco, nigga is taxing the SL region yet engaged in robbing lots, what a great leader SNM has made.:mjcry:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Bro isn't Bihi already rich? why is ruining his reputations participating in land disputes, does these lots cost millions each,:faysalwtf: I still don't understand this whole fiasco, nigga is taxing the SL region yet engaged in robbing lots, what a great leader SNM has made.:mjcry:
No way in hell are those lands are worth millions or even 10,000s something is wrong maybe there's inflation.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s Sacad Muse (HA) on Sacad Muse (HA) dispute. It’s minor and it’ll get resolved. This really isn’t newsworthy. This is scrapping the barrel from you
@Manafesto :mjlol: :ufdup:

Muuse bixii is guleed samatar

If I were them I would arm myself and start a little skirmishes. In Islam you are allowed to defend your property if the justice system breaks down

Why is muuse shanni huddayd going after reer Samatar and reer axmed properties ?

Trending