Hargeisa looks like a complete shithole!

Is this all the hype about hargeisa? Lmao Mogadishu looks way better. While xamar was busy fighting for 30 years and this is what hargeisa has done all this time? Didn’t even see one road smh
:pachah1:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I can 100% confirm this is the real Hargeisa Somalilanders are sworn never to show outsiders when they flash their pictures of "going back home".

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Just scrolled down a little, these guys seem to disagree
Screenshot_20191110-014020.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All of somalia is a shithole. We need to focus on developing critical infrastructure instead of politics, we are so far behind even Madow countries

Hargeysa changed dramatically since 05, hargeysa is not a shithole dudkisa reer Somaliland including my family built that city from nothing to something ...…. and never forget that,..... :ufdup:

Hargeysa is the top 5 city in the nation of SL

Hasidnimo wallahi …….:wow:

No shit Mogadishu is more developed, where do you think all the financial aid for Somalia was going. SL doesn't get shit because they are still considered part of Somalia, it all goes to the capital(Mogadishu)

Hargeisa is pretty nice for a city who doesn't recieve much money and btw, there's no price on safety. the same safety that you can only get in SL.

And Mogadishu is absolutely shitty for a country that has been receiving billions of dollars of support. for the past 30 years.

No shit Mogadishu is more developed, where do you think all the financial aid for Somalia was going. SL doesn't get shit because they are still considered part of Somalia, it all goes to the capital(Mogadishu)

Hargeisa is pretty nice for a city who doesn't recieve much money and btw, there's no price on safety. the same safety that you can only get in SL.

And Mogadishu is absolutely shitty for a country that has been receiving billions of dollars of support. for the past 30 years.

SL is dowlo, there is no konfurta flag in my living room. But, the Somaliland flag.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
By far the best place In Somalia atm if exclude Xamar which is far too dangerous for tourism and business.

Then again it's geeljireland so that isn't saying much :mjhaps:

Threads like these divide Somalis even more with this north vs south crap.

Tribulism is a disease and that has ultimately been the downfall of the nation.

Nope just exposing hargeisas hypocrisy how you gonna judge a city that has gone through 30 years of war and only for yours to be more undeveloped than that city. It’s hilarious to me
:lolbron:

But compare to Mogadishu 2009 to 2019 that’s what I call devolopment but Somaliland had 30 years of “peace” no development at all
:russ:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Hargeisa is lit yariisey, I was there this summer and MashAllah it is doing a lot better than how it is potrayed lmaoo here is a living proof, I mean video:gaasdrink::siilaanyolaugh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
There's something in the water in Europe the men / women are always larger than the average Somali.

And why do they care when people visit. It's strange but tourism money

Tukraq

VIP

tribalism is neither a disease nor the reason for the downfall of our nation

Trending

Latest posts