Hargeisa Airport suffering continous down turn due to Muse Bixi idiotic policies

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You can hear @ 2:58 that most are opting for Garowe as only two flights are operating in Hargeisa.

@DR OSMAN was right wallahi Garowe will overtake Hargeisa as the main northern transit point

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It makes sense seeing how violent and unstable Somaliland is. Theres what, 6 active rebel groups at the moment (in addition to 40 Dhulbahante militias going at each other as always)? No one wants to take the risk landing in a place like that.
:manny:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Garowe and Bosaso both having airports means that Hargeisa will now service Awdal and Woqoyie Galbeed. Bosaso will serve all of Sanaag and Garowe will serve Sool and Eastern Togdheer. Garowe and Bosaso will of course eat into Hargeisa's revenues as time goes on, this was bound to happen.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Lol so much bullcrap

Garowe - 1 Airline

Hargeisa 6 Airlines
Fly Dubai
African Express
Daalo
Air Arabia
Ethiopian
Air Djibouti (who stopped going to bosaaso after 3wks)
+ Uganda Airlines coming in September

You try so hard

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve noticed that the airfare to Hargeisa has skyrocketed of recently.

I know we in high season but I noticed that the only connection from Dubai to Hargeisa is FlyDubai or EA

This has made the airfare triple in price.

I’m pissed.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

I know we in high season but I noticed that the only connection from Dubai to Hargeisa is FlyDubai or EA

I’m pissed.
Still £200 & Air Arabia is £160

But peak summer season will go up

I’m pissed.
What other connection from Dubai was there? Juba and Dallo are joke airline. FlyDubai and EA are the only good options for now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What other connection from Dubai was there? Juba and Dallo are joke airline. FlyDubai and EA are the only good options for now.

When I use to go through Somali travel agency they would have me connecting with Daalo or Jubba but that was like 8 years ago.

Ever since these ticket engine websites have started accepting HGA I’ve been booking it myself but I discovered that these websites do not work with Somali owned airlines for security reasons and for liability. So I’m left with EA or FlyDubai. That’s said, it was just in March that I got someone a $670 rountrip from Washington DC to HGA with EA

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Still £200 & Air Arabia is £160

But peak summer season will go up

I almost spat at you because I thought you were saying “$”.

In the low season I do get about £200

So I’m headed to Malaysia (for my periodical escapes (vacations every 3 month) ) and I have a deal for $709 from Ohio to Kuala Lampur. I even got a 12 hours layover in Seoul, SK

But going to Hargeisa gonna cost me $1200 (the least )

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL bring Damage to Jeegaan income Great news. Next move Improve PL airport to phase two to turn jeegaan airport to dust city with zero income. Great days ahead.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Guys your forget to add garowe is near to reer Xamar then hargisa. Those flights will think twice now to go to hargisa regarding fuel expense. Dark days coming to Jeegaan and happy days to us. Great news. Now let us improve our airports to phase two and make hargisa an ancient city.

Trending

Latest posts