Hargeisa Airport suffering continous down turn due to Muse Bixi idiotic policies

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yep. Hence why they are against other parts of Somalia to be peaceful.
Jumping to conclusion like that is ridicilous.. You're getting senile old man.. :bell:

That there are more airports is good for the costumers. They are able to fly closer to wherever they live. Just because air traffic is shifting doesn't mean any airport will close lol, use your head and stop with your life long propaganda..

Age will catch up to you soon don't worry :chrisfreshhah:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Regardless of your post, it is well known that more airlines fly to Hargeisa.. Your post is useless wallahi, whether you disagree with the amount of airlines that fly there, still more airlines that fly to HGA. :gucciwhat:
You can have every airline in the world flying to Hargeisa. It won't matter if all of those planes are empty.
:mjlol:
I just realized that we'll be raking in money from these new customers because of our new $50 visa that must be paid upon entry to Puntland.
:ooh:
President Deni is a genius.
:lawd:

Garowe is quite central to most of Somalia eastern somali galbeed, PL and central somalis will most likely take it it's crucial we finish and repair the GLK-GRE road.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You can have every airline in the world flying to Hargeisa. It won't matter if all of those planes are empty.
:mjlol:
I just realized that we'll be raking in money from these new customers because of our new $50 visa that must be paid upon entry to Puntland.
:ooh:
President Deni is a genius.
:lawd:
There are 39 flights scheduled from Garowe next month :kodaksmiley:

There are 161 flights scheduled from Hargeisa next month :hillarybiz:

More flights to Garowe, be happy and humble or get humbled nacaska tahay wase
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pslap.gif

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Lordilord combine Garowe and Bosaso and compare the growth there with Hargaysa. Puntland has two working airports while Somaliland only uses Hargaysa. Berbera is not used much at all.

That comparison would give you a better understanding of the trend.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord combine Garowe and Bosaso and compare the growth there with Hargaysa. Puntland has two working airports while Somaliland only uses Hargaysa. Berbera is not used much at all.

That comparison would give you a better understanding of the trend.
That there are more and more flights going to Puntland overall is very much believable since there is a big demand for it, no one is denying that.

What I don't understand is that some of your fellow Puntites say stupid shit..

Don't count out Berbera Airport, it is going to get revamped as part of one of the many deals SL has with UAE.

Last edited:
That there are more and more flights going to Puntland overall is very much believable since there is a big demand for it, no one is denying that.

What I don't understand is that some of your fellow Puntites say stupid shit
Garowe airport is new, Ethiopian airlines started working recently give it time. No one is saying it's overtaking Hargeisa but a lot of customers are shifting towards Garowe now that it's complete and still in work( it will get upgraded inshallah). Remember last year december? SL said the same thing Hargeisa is starting to lose some because of competition before it had all the hegemony in the north.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...losing-customers-to-new-garowe-airport.53574/

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
So let us wait and see.
It's only a matter of time before boeing airplanes fly to Garowe. I just pointed that out because you needed to come back to earth lol

As long as somalis stay winning regardless of which somali region you should be happy. Your hate for SL is bigger than the love you have for Puntland. It should be the otherway around

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Regardless of your post, it is well known that more airlines fly to Hargeisa.. Your post is useless wallahi, whether you disagree with the amount of airlines that fly there, still more airlines that fly to HGA. :gucciwhat:
That's true FlyDubai and Air Arabia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's only a matter of time before boeing airplanes fly to Garowe. I just pointed that out because you needed to come back to earth lol

As long as somalis stay winning regardless of which somali region you should be happy. Your hate for SL is bigger than the love you have for Puntland. It should be the otherway around
For personal Info, Im a half SL. I dont hate my people, but I hate Jeegaan who rule them.

:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Bohol Let's have a logical discussion, 4 out of hundreds of flights each month and.. Hargeisa Airport on the verge of closure huh?

32878600_1260952597387462_3749928378405224448_n.gif