Hargeisa a Garxajis city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dqRvM30.png

The Jibri Abokr militias held Zeila and most of Northern Awdal for most of the 1990s controlling the trade from Djibouti port.......They stayed there until Egal AUN pleaded with them to leave after complaints from your folks who were also allied with him during the habar civil wars........

http://www.mbali.info/doc102.htm

:whew:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Always bringing up that past. lmfao

Meh you win some you lose some.

But I think the games are starting to begin now.

Poor Rooble. Afar iyo labaatanka saac aan soo galo halkan, Rooble oo 4 inaan oo Isaaq ah dhulka ku jidjidiyaan baad arkii. Rooblow waagii aad Somalia duulin jirtay qurux iyo sumcad baad laheed, laakinse halkaad iisdhigtay maanta bal eeg. :mjsuitcry:

waraabe

Your superior
Poor Rooble. Afar iyo labaatanka saac aan soo galo halkan, Rooble oo 4 inaan oo Isaaq ah dhulka ku jidjidiyaan baad arkii. Rooblow waagii aad Somalia duulin jirtay qurux iyo sumcad baad laheed, laakinse halkaad iisdhigtay maanta bal eeg. :mjsuitcry:

At the end of the day we might have a bit of fadhikudirir but you won't see us killing or raping eachother. Your folk are willing to bring foreign troops to kill eachother tho

Shidh wu idin dhameeyey...

Insert MJ eating popcorn in Thriller gif

Gabiley gobol is not shared! You half faqash garac
HY have nothing to do with Hargeisa,recent immigrants like Hj,Samarone and faqash.Get back to the desert and stop this calacaal insecurities like you and the Garac DukeOfMJ sounds like black americans when they talk about whites

I'm proud of both my ancestry you half Wasakhgeli/Dhulo garaac.Your as dumb as your reer abtiyaal

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Mareexan = gabooye

Taa ku seexo oo ku toos lol
Since when? Gaboye we don't share any dna or border but you living next to each other for centries which makes you have some gene of Gabooye, plus you are YIBIR ina gumeed ina gumeed dhaley oo fake ah. I'm pure Daarod. The super natural. Kacabso.

Last edited:
Since when? Gaboye we don't share any dna or border but you living next to each other for centries which makes you have some gene of Gabooye, plus YIBIR ina gumeed ina gumeed dhaley oo fake ah. I'm pure Daarod. The super natural. Kacabso.

I'm an inbred Garxajis with only one Ogaden great grandmother everything else is HY and ciidagele in my family tree. Don't even accuse me of having mareexan/gabooye DNA.

As for you and your clan we know about the mareexan's and the gabooye's love affair. This is why siyad barre trusted them more than anyone else around him.

Noocaaga oo kale lama shekeeysto anigu ee Ha na baran midgaanyahow

:camby:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Remember we gave Hargeisa city to Ogaden and handed the administration over to them in order to humiliated you..
^^ At that time we Marehan relaxing and having fun our own Hotels and Bars at Jazeera beachs.

S.S

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'm an inbred Garxajis with only one Ogaden great grandmother everything else is HY and ciidagele in my family tree. Don't even accuse me of having mareexan/gabooye DNA.

As for you and your clan we know about the mareexan's and the gabooye's love affair. This is why siyad barre trusted them more than anyone else around him.

Noocaaga oo kale lama shekeeysto anigu ee Ha na baran midgaanyahow

:camby:

^^ Wixii dacaayad suuqeed ah waa iska caadi dee wixi doona la ia yidhaahda, llaakiin runta hadaa kuu sheego wiiloow tariiqda Somaliyeed waa mid qoran oo lagu keediyo Library dunida, maha mid lagu soo abaabuley duleedka hargeysa oo aabayasha dadku ku xifaaleyan ileen tabar kale maleh IIDOOR. lol. Marka dadka heebtooda layaqaan waa lagaran iyo kuwa aan lagaraneyn oo garacyada.

My family don't share DNA with bastard "HY and all Habroos", but dhulgahante and Ogaden.

I'm reer Ugaas Sharma'ke, Reer diini. My Grandpa got crown prince which we kept for centuries.

Calaacalkiinu wuu batey heebtiina waa mida idinka tuurtey ilaa iyo Jerusalem iyo inaa tuuktan Natanyahu oo tidhaahdan mar uun na aqoonso, subxaanaka!! marka inan yar baa tahoo dadka kala baro iyo wixii asalkaadu yahay horta. Miyeeysan aheyn? haa.

Isaaq got no history to tell beside rufyaanimo and dabadhilifnimo, the fact: Isaaq fathered by Bucur baceyr which is 199% prove that you are ina gumeed Midgaan ah. Nacala

>>>> Scroll your eyes down when you see Marehan, specially Reer Diini. No more talk. ZIP

S.S

Last edited:
^^ Wixii dacaayad suuqeed ah waa iska caadi dee wixi doona la ia yidhaahda, llaakiin runta hadaa kuu sheego wiiloow tariiqda Somaliyeed waa wax qoran oo lagu keediyo Library dunida iyo mid odoyasaha Somaliyeed dhamaan ogyihiin, marka dadka heebtooda layaqaan waa lagaran iyo kuwa aan lagaraneyn oo garacyada.

My family don't share DNA with bastard "HY and all Habroos", but dhulgahante and Ogaden.

I'm reer Ugaas Sharma'ke, Reer diini. My Grandpa got crown prince which we kept for centuries.

Calaacalkiinu wuu batey heebtiina waa mida idinka tuurtey ilaa iyo Jerusalem iyo inaa tuuktan Natanyahu, Marka inan yar baa tahoo dadka kala baro iyo wixii asalkaadu yahay horta. Miyeeysan aheyn? haa.
Isaaq got no history to tell. Isaaq fathered by Bucur baceyr which is 199% prove that you are ina gumeed Midgaan ah. Nacala

>>>> Scroll your eyes down when you see Marehan, specially Reer Diini. No more talk. ZIP

S.S

Ninyahow Stop leaking af weyne is dead wuu bakhtiyey isaga oo suuli ku jira.. Af weyne isn't coming back marka keep your emotions in check :lol:

Before af weyne waxaad aheydeen? Malintaa af weyne aan jabiney was the day mareexan peoples fate was sealed.. You're Midgaans that we learned about in the 60's nothing else

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Ninyahow Stop leaking af weyne is dead wuu bakhtiyey isaga oo suuli ku jira.. Af weyne isn't coming back marka keep your emotions in check :lol:

Before af weyne waxaad aheydeen? Malintaa af weyne aan jabiney was the day mareexan peoples fate was sealed.. You're Midgaans that we learned about in the 60's nothing else

^^ Real man don't talk about someone who gone to next level in other word marxuum.. Siyad bare he was great leader of all the time. Allah yaa rahmo.

Anyway, say thanks to Allah because we share no border with you guys, otherwise would have toast your ass like never before walaahi. Fucking Madow son of bucur baceyr. Midgaan midgana dhaley, YIBIR waaxid.

>>> Qof waliba wuxuu yahay waa la garan. Garacyahoow. Xaaraami bastard.

Have a twisted day!!

Last edited:
@Kaleel

Lol ban this guy he saved my picture and created a fake nick or what ever as a way to save face after I karbashed him. This nigga is dangerous and will do crazy things to the females if he's saving my picture and doing this
:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.