Hargeisa a Garxajis city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which clan contributed the most to the rebuilding of hargeisa? All I'm saying is that the video cuts out 30 seconds away from the neighbourhoods which both my parents grew up in :francis: Ofcourse HA's will say that they are the majority in hargeisa and they dominate the local economy :drakekidding:

:lol: Waraabe didn't even raise a dispute instead chose to go after HY rather than the argument.

I saw two HJ(dahabshiil) buildings in the video but no HA buildings :ulachen001:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Sacad Muuse and my ciidigale reer abti who founded Hargeisa are the Majorities.As for those desert HY with no major city or province of their own tryna ride on the Garxajis wagon,war stand on your own to feet warya!

the largest clan in hargeisa is up for debate it's between ciidagele (South hargeisa) and HY (East hargeisa) but I wouldn't be surprised if ciidagele turns out to be larger than HY since ciidagele only lives in hargeisa while HY is spread out across somaliland in their sub sub subclans.

@CrazyWadaad

Ciidagele and HY settled in hargeisa together so blame them for the Garxajis bandwagon. Kulaha HY has no city of their own niyo what is ceerigabo? I could also say HY settle in hargeisa, burco ceerigabo, oodeweyne etc.. Where do you sacad muuse compete in any of this when I drop it like that :drakegrin:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
the largest clan in hargeisa is up for debate it's between ciidagele (South hargeisa) and HY (East hargeisa) but I wouldn't be surprised if ciidagele turns out to be larger than HY since ciidagele only lives in hargeisa while HY is spread out across somaliland in their sub sub subclans.

@CrazyWadaad

Ciidagele and HY settled in hargeisa together so blame them for the Garxajis bandwagon. Kulaha HY has no city of their own niyo what is ceerigabo? I could also say HY settle in hargeisa, burco ceerigabo, oodeweyne etc.. Where do you sacad muuse compete in any of this when I drop it like that :drakegrin:
Jibril Abokor a sub sub sub clan of Sacad Muuse forget about comparing HA to HY have a green province to ourselves,Ceerigabo is small and irrelevant economically and politically.My Cisse Muuse Cousins control the backbone of Somaliland economy.What do you have desert f*ck,nothing worth value is in your control.Hargeisa=Ciidigale,Gabiley=JA, Berbera=Cisse Muuse,HY,HJ=Sharing Burco :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Downtown hargeisa is 80% Sacad Musa, from Cali Mataan and onwards, West and North is Sacad Muse, anything west of hargeisa is SM, anything north is SM, east and south is shared between Garhajis and Arap. Qudhacdheer and newhargeisa etc...

Jibril Abokor a sub sub sub clan of Sacad Muuse forget about comparing HA to HY have a green province to ourselves,Ceerigabo is small and irrelevant economically and politically.My Cisse Muuse Cousins control the backbone of Somaliland economy.What do you have desert f*ck,nothing worth value is in your control.Hargeisa=Ciidigale,Gabiley=JA, Berbera=Cisse Muuse,HY,HJ=Sharing Burco :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Nin habar awal ah baad tahay markaa Taas ku faan Saaxib not your ciidagele mother, my mother is also ciidagele but that doesn't mean I will start campaigning for ciidagele on sspot :lol:

Berbera won't be the only port in somaliland :hemad: Sanaag (HY) will have our own port soon why do you think HJ is trying to get one also in ceel garde near Berbera which is what's pissed of ciise muuse elders in berbera the last couple of weeks :kanyecute: Ya'll iz faacked nigga

This thread is about hargeisa so atleast try to get a three way split by arguing that hargeisa is equally shared between HY, ciidagele and HA instead of bringing gabiley and berbera into this thread

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@7ONE7 , this nigga said a tuulo port would rival Berbera, WHAAAT... :chrisfreshhah:

This ...
Maydh.png

Against this (deep sea port used for over 2 milennia, and was modernized by the soviets)

Berbera%20Port%20%20map2.png

Habar Awal are big players in Somaliland, don't lie to yourself, I don't insult libaaxda garhajis I know their strength and significance, however that doesn't mean I'll make things clear.

Berbera, dominated by Ciyaal Nuux Ismaacil from 1600-1800, and by Cisse Muse from 1800-present.

:banderas:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
North, West, and Central Hargeisa is majority Sacad Musa, Berbera is Cisse Musa, Gabiley is SM, and Arabsiyo, and Tog Wajaale and Alleybadey (fertile lands), name one Habar Yonis magaalad that isn't shared :drakegrin:, Ceerigabo (shared), Burco (shared), Hargeisa (shared) , damn all you niccas have is the tourist tuulo called Sheikh on the mountains :deadosama:

Bohol

VIP
Central Hargeisa is actually Isaxaaq/Cidagale. Berbera is shared(with Musa
Cabdalle and HJ), Gabiley is shared as well ( with Samaroon). So name one
HA city that is not shared? Lol@Alleybadey are we counting villages now.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Nin habar awal ah baad tahay markaa Taas ku faan Saaxib not your ciidagele mother, my mother is also ciidagele but that doesn't mean I will start campaigning for ciidagele on sspot :lol:

Berbera won't be the only port in somaliland :hemad: Sanaag (HY) will have our own port soon why do you think HJ is trying to get one also in ceel garde near Berbera which is what's pissed of ciise muuse elders in berbera the last couple of weeks :kanyecute: Ya'll iz faacked nigga

This thread is about hargeisa so atleast try to get a three way split by arguing that hargeisa is equally shared between HY, ciidagele and HA instead of bringing gabiley and berbera into this thread
HY have nothing to do with Hargeisa,recent immigrants like Hj,Samarone and faqash.Get back to the desert and stop this calacaal insecurities like you and the Garac DukeOfMJ sounds like black americans when they talk about whites

I'm proud of both my ancestry you half Wasakhgeli/Dhulo garaac.Your as dumb as your reer abtiyaal

Status
Not open for further replies.