Hargeisa 2018 summer turnup whos pulling up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi you talk too much xaar pullup to whitechapel and see wagwun wallahi you will be smoked in a second your majeerten s are the biggest swallowers I will expose your sisters nudes tonigjt if you're not careful

Lol akhi calm down I will make a xhamster page and fill it with somalilanders walleh iyo billeh. Your in East with pakis you don't know what goes down in NW and West.

Lol akhi calm down I will make a xhamster page and fill it with somalilanders walleh iyo billeh. Your in East with pakis you don't know what goes down in NW and West.
War amoos our girls are clean i will make a whole website just for your Mj s wallahi they are uckers badders allofthem are half yemeni aswell for some reason fucking lowselfesteem s.

War amoos our girls are clean i will make a whole website just for your Mj s wallahi they are uckers badders allofthem are half yemeni aswell for some reason fucking lowselfesteem s.

Keep yapping away I'm not here for fkd that was a warning to you, clean kulaha sxb iska asmoos

Dude! Where are the shisha places and females that ready to mingle ?
This is muslim country abti all the spots to link es are there I told you already they have shisha in some of them too go there and talk to the local females that pullup this summer take them home and do your dirts its light add my snapchat too recky312 I will get you hooked up with bare tings this summer just watch.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is muslim country abti all the spots to link es are there I told you already they have shisha in some of them too go there and talk to the local females that pullup this summer take them home and do your dirts its light add my snapchat too recky312 I will get you hooked up with bare tings this summer just watch.

My nigga:camby:

Be honest, how many females have you obliterated while there? How many were local? Diaspora? :browtf:

Hargeisa gone be lit this summer hella turnups everynight gonna be a movie i run that city wallahi we live so good down there qat liqs alladat mansion partys are you nuts abti i wanna have a fucking show there when i go everybody keep this thread popping until may we gone linkup there only the real niggas fake utes might f*ck around and get smoked might even make youtube video there this year thats how lit it gets in Hargeisa its a different vibe knowing its your land your turnt up inn.

Legit wanna join!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts