Hargeisa 2018 summer turnup whos pulling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Anyone know if @Yonis @Cognitivedissonance @Mohsin @Prince of Lasanod @Bohol will turn up in Hargeisa 2018?

Wallahi I've been waiting to fight someone, I will fight them on sight. It's personal now, they got to me..

ezgif.com-resize (6).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anyone know if @Yonis @Cognitivedissonance @Mohsin @Prince of Lasanod @Bohol will turn up in Hargeisa 2018?

Wallahi I've been waiting to fight someone, I will fight them on sight. It's personal now, they got to me..

View attachment 36394

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There’s a better chance of me going to Israel than Isaac land anigo ah nin Majeerteen it’s beneath me to go to fucking street in hargaisa.

Come to garoowe if you want to fight boowe I will embrace you wholeheartedly

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Khat liquor and partying knowing its your own land thats what you just Said
It’s imperative that all Isaac chew and drink alcohol while in somaliland in order to keep the mirage of icitiraaf going otherwise if everyone becomes sober they will realise the facade of icitiraaf so it’s in somaliland interest to keep somalilanders sedated

It’s imperative that all Isaac chew and drink alcohol while in somaliland in order to keep the mirage of icitiraaf going otherwise if everyone becomes sober they will realise the facade of icitiraaf so it’s in somaliland interest to keep somalilanders sedated

shut the f*ck up, you would get locked up like that mentally unstable doqon dabscar cousin of yours.:dabcasar:

That fool got turfed from djbouti after chatting shit about their president and sent back to hargesia
and locked up and than released

:siilaanyolaugh: tell me how do you plan on reaching your tuulo, you ain't got no airports

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
shut the f*ck up, you would get locked up like that mentally unstable doqon dabscar cousin of yours.:dabcasar:

That fool got turfed from djbouti after chatting shit about their president and sent back to hargesia

:siilaanyolaugh: tell me how do you plan on reaching your tuulo, you ain't got no airports
Bosaso airport? Abdullahi Yusuf airport? Garoowe airport?

Dabcasr single handedly almost brought down somaliland government muuse bixi got jealous that dabcasr had more fans than him during his presidential swearing in the night he takes office of the country yet dabcasr had the whole street shut down cause people where running frantically trying to get a picture with their idol dabcasr.

The amount of cuqdad your people Isaac suffer from is unparalleled today Somaliland forwarded a letter of complaint to Ethiopia opposing Somalia gaining control of its own airspace somaliland would rather see Somalia airspace control in another country than Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia despicable cuqdad is a disease wallahi Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun

Dabcasr single handedly almost brought down somaliland government muuse bixi got jealous that dabcasr had more fans than him during his presidential swearing in the night he takes office of the country yet dabcasr had the whole street shut down cause people where running frantically trying to get a picture with their idol dabcasr.

The amount of cuqdad your people Isaac suffer from is unparalleled today Somaliland forwarded a letter of complaint to Ethiopia opposing Somalia gaining control of its own airspace somaliland would rather see Somalia airspace control in another country than Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia despicable cuqdad is a disease wallahi Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun

Brought down? from where? his bipolar self? He got dealt with anyway, hahahah
you should be ashamed tbh

You have the most cuqdad I have ever seen, but than again your hardly sane somaha

7r0pL5u.png

Hes family are our es we own darrod in ssc like we own our cattle garowe is next on the hitlist bunch of useless qashin we will clean up garowe properly 2018 anigo nin isaaq Its my right to xaar on darood land

Wallahi you talk too much xaar pullup to whitechapel and see wagwun wallahi you will be smoked in a second your majeerten s are the biggest swallowers I will expose your sisters nudes tonigjt if you're not careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending