Harden traded to Brooklyn Nets.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
If that happens, I am not watching The NBA again. :gucciwhat: They made the whole league about clippers, lakers and nets.

Great in the short term, KD-Harden-Kyrie is the best big 3 in the NBA by far. Devastating in the long term for BRK. They traded 4 FRPs and 4 pick swaps
Either this deal will go down as the worst experiment in NBA History for Brooklyn and be a laughing stock for the next decade, or they’ll win a championship or two. This can either go very good or very bad.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
tenor.gif

Is that, good? I don't even pretend to know this stuff. I just heard that there was drama in Houston loool.
They traded good picks for future draft and now Brooklyn has too much scorers

tenor.gif

Is that, good? I don't even pretend to know this stuff. I just heard that there was drama in Houston loool.
Yeah, in the short term it's great. Brooklyn just acquired a top 5 player in James Harden, they already have another in Kevin Durant, and another top 15 player in Kyrie Irving. They're the most talented team in the NBA now, they should win this year and next year, provided everyone stays healthy.

Durant and Harden are kinda old and will fall off with in a few years, Irving is also very injury prone; in the long-term it will be bad in every case Brooklyn won't have the first round picks it needs to acquire new, young players to make up for the aging (not that you can easily replace a superstar).

Trending