GENETICS Harari Ancestry DNA results

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay. I know that you can't speak your mind in Ethiopia under the TPLF but we're coming to liberate you and your people sxb.
:mjpls:
Just say nothing and nod while cousin Abdi takes you for a spin.
:shaq:
It's like they're instilled in fear, if you were to ask the Jews in Germany how Hitler was treating them they'd be like "he's a great guy, he feeds us well and keeps us warm in the oven *ehm* I meant winter, and he hired every one of us Jews for work" :siilaanyolaugh: they have to be liberated sxb lol

It's like they're instilled in fear, if you were to ask the Jews in Germany how Hitler was treating them they'd be like "he's a great guy, he feeds us well and keeps us warm in the oven *ehm* I meant winter, and he hired every one of us Jews for work" :siilaanyolaugh: they have to be liberated sxb lol
Instilled in fear? Dont talk out of your arse of you dont know something
Barely any of us in harar anyway, we are all in different cities and in the west
If you want more land think of ogaden and nfd, no offence

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I was watching a vlog by some girl I thought was Somali the other day, she even had a Somali name. I was shocked when I found out she was harari lmao.

What percentage of Hararis have a striking resemblance to Somalis? I thought they looked like Reer Xamar and Reer Barawe.

alot of hararis mixed with the sheekhal clan because of their connection to abadir.

Instilled in fear? Dont talk out of your arse of you dont know something
Barely any of us in harar anyway, we are all in different cities and in the west
If you want more land think of ogaden and nfd, no offence
Damn you TPLF, you'll pay dearly for having our harari brothers in fear :fittytousand:

Everything is gonna be fine my brother don't be afraid to speak up

Her results are par for the course for HOA/Cushitic people. The only issue is, she has no North African ancestry at all like Somalis, which is weird. All her non-SubSaharan ancestry seems to come from the middle East. :hmm:

why do HOA females do these dna test, it dont reveal shit for them , its all about the ydna . Even then they are doing this to feel more Superior than sub saharan girls, in doing so they already admit they are a less race to white doing everything they can to have some sort of white dna . self hating people

Last edited:
why do HOA females do these dna test, it dont reveal shit for them , its all about the ydna . Even then they are doing this to feel more Superior than sub saharan girls, in doing so they already admit they are a less race to white doing everything they can to have some sort of white dna . self hating people

The happiness on their faces when they see Middle-eastern/North African ancestry.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts