Harari Ancestry DNA results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a vlog by some girl I thought was Somali the other day, she even had a Somali name. I was shocked when I found out she was harari lmao.

What percentage of Hararis have a striking resemblance to Somalis? I thought they looked like Reer Xamar and Reer Barawe.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Hararis are ethiopians and i equally hate them like any amxaaro injirleey out there
No they aren't. They are allies. Harar was a part of Somalia and Hararis were apart of the Somali nation but the raw meaters stole the city from us and have oppressed its people. We must take the city back and they must help.

I'm pretty sure they're related to us too, btw.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
:drakelaugh:
36% Southeastern Bantu and 51% Middle Eastern?
:russ:
I thought they upgraded their program. I guess the DNA game is back where it started.
:pachah1:

No they aren't. They are allies. Harar was a part of Somalia and Hararis were apart of the Somali nation but the raw meaters stole the city from us and have oppressed its people. We must take the city back and they must help.

I'm pretty sure they're related to us too, btw.
Hararis are not oppressed
The city is one of the best/peaceful

I was watching a vlog by some girl I thought was Somali the other day, she even had a Somali name. I was shocked when I found out she was harari lmao.

What percentage of Hararis have a striking resemblance to Somalis? I thought they looked like Reer Xamar and Reer Barawe.
Depends, they look like a lot of people

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Hararis are not oppressed
The city is one of the best/peaceful
It's okay. I know that you can't speak your mind in Ethiopia under the TPLF but we're coming to liberate you and your people sxb.
:mjpls:
Just say nothing and nod while cousin Abdi takes you for a spin.
:shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts