Haramcad and Gorgor

Jungle

VIP
Ive got 2 first cousins nonhiraab in muqdisho haramcad and loads of relatives in the beleweyne section :francis: im sure haramcad will be disbanded by the next president. Theyve all got the wrong mentality.

Yes, a political disagreement is causing this and not the people who flooded civilian neighbourhoods with weapons and violence. Okay.
The problem is due to the lack of a proper constitution mandating power sharing and an actual non-corrupt judicial system.

Farmaajo should've built that system in his term. I agree militia is crazy but this is the nature of Somalia. We have a precarious peace which will only function with a federal system.

Farmaajo is to blame for this mess. If he had stepped down after his mandate was over, like he should, then we would have avoided this bloodshed. There's no need for 1m1 election, not until the country is safe, under gov control and alkebab has been eradicated.
This incident just shows though that you cant f*ck around in xamar, esp if your not Hawiye. When its your time to go you gtfo.

Farmaajo is to blame for this mess. If he had stepped down after his mandate was over, like he should, then we would have avoided this bloodshed. There's no need for 1m1 election, not until the country is safe, under gov control and alkebab has been eradicated.
This incident just shows though that you cant f*ck around in xamar, esp if your not Hawiye. When its your time to go you gtfo.
Lol this 1m1v stuff seems like a front. It's logistically impossible , who are they kidding? Don't control much of the country, yet they'll somehow register and fairly represent everyone? And how come it couldn't be done in four years, yet somehow it'll be done in 2? Because it's a front.

It's simple - these guys like farmaajo and want him in the seat indefinitely. Why can't they just admit that rather than this pipe dream of 1m1v

Someone here tell me how 1m1v can be achieved? I believe it can't, and it is simply a front. The unilateral 2 yr extension simply reinforces this. So am I wrong, and why?

Someone here tell me how 1m1v can be achieved? I believe it can't, and it is simply a front. The unilateral 2 yr extension simply reinforces this. So am I wrong, and why?
You can start by looking at the election bills that were passed for both direct/indirect. The government even agreed to indirect September 17th model. It is the opposition that wants to add conditions that would keep Farmaajo from running, because they know he will win either way.

Its why some are asking for him to resign instead of just agreeing to hold the elections like in the past. They are scared.

bro just hold the election. if he wins fair and square then thats that. why has he been afraid of elections? because he knows he will lose.

peaceful transition is the bedrock of democracy. farmaajo failed somalia. cuz he is power hungry

What he should have done was hold the election with 4 States, Jubbaland included because he had Gedo. Hold it without Puntland if they were disruptors. That I actually agree with, everybody woulda been happy.

You can start by looking at the election bills that were passed for both direct/indirect. The government even agreed to indirect September 17th model. It is the opposition that wants to add conditions that would keep Farmaajo from running, because they know he will win either way.

Its why some are asking for him to resign instead of just agreeing to hold the elections like in the past. They are scared.
Was talking about 1m1v, not indirect. The indirect has been rigged for the past 4 years, hence why nobody wants it. You plant people in 3/5 states, as well as gerrymandering the whole process, yet think others won't object? Either you're simply ignorant of this(I hope), or dishonest

Was talking about 1m1v, not indirect. The indirect has been rigged for the past 4 years, hence why nobody wants it. You plant people in 3/5 states, as well as gerrymandering the whole process, yet think others won't object? Either you're simply ignorant of this(I hope), or dishonest
Its rigged because some of the state governments have a good relationship with the center? So only the corrupt opposition should have a say? Each state had a say whether they supported the centre or not. Yet you support the last election that was called one of the most corrupt where HSM was bribing left and right and still lost?

The truth of the matter is they all know they get no support, just like AAW who got a whole 9 votes was it? They know they cant compete, thats the simple truth.

Its rigged because some of the state governments have a good relationship with the center? So only the corrupt opposition should have a say? Each state had a say whether they supported the centre or not. Yet you support the last election that was called one of the most corrupt where HSM was bribing left and right and still lost?

The truth of the matter is they all know they get no support, just like AAW who got a whole 9 votes was it? They know they cant compete, thats the simple truth.
It's common knowledge that qoorqoor and co are plants, the arrest of Robow being the nastiest use of force to enforce such a plant. This is what started this whole mess, otherwise HSM wouldn't have peacefully handed power in 2017

So here is our timeline:

- peaceful handover of power

- plant puppets into 3/5 states

- opposition to this blatant rigging
commences

- refuse to accept your mandate has expired and claim that you want a logistically impossible 1m1v to extend mandate

- ignore the obvious consequences of violence your actions will hold

- upon further opposition to this gerrymandering, give yourself a unilateral 2 year extension

- violence commences - try to go back to rigged selection

Am I wrong?

If this dude got 9 votes how does he think he'll win the election

Stop lying. Farmajoo attacked us and was defeated. These
Why does he have to step down? I say you have a point since he cannot arrest all the MM clowns, make them pay for victimizing this poor kid may Allah give him a fast recovery. Anyway you want him gone, hope one of your Adeers in the bozo outfit MM beat him out in the election. Tbh though even that I have doubts. MM have no purpose, objective really other than opposing Farmaajo. No leader or consensus candidate, while Farmaajo’s N&N’s only candidate. Watch the clown show MM display crab bucket mentality, backstab each other while Farmaajo cake walks.

Gedo your uncle is not president anymore. Nobody has to listen to him.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Qaran dumis are wallahi kuffar and the worst infestation to this country. I'm appalled that we have to share the se country with them. The worst hypocrites worse then the Jews wallahi the worst type of vermin I swear to God I can not lay my eyes on them except wanting to kick them in face, I don't even consider them somali.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
This is a young school teacher who was hit by a stray bullet because of the unrest caused by these militias. He has lost a kidney and is in the ICU.

It is Ramadan, contribute what you can to cover his medical expenses insha Allah.

Those who spend their wealth (in Allâh’s Cause) by night and day, in secret and in public, they shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. 2:274

The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allâh, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allâh gives manifold increase to whom He wills. And Allâh is All-Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All-Knower. 2:261

Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan - it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward. 57:18

Its not the first time they have done this shit. They killed young kids in gedo before and thousands of somalis formerly and people here love to to treat them as hero's and true men. Wallahi all the anti n&n are crocodiles tears they don't care what happens since to them Somalia isn't a country with people in it it's a place to show off your shitty qabil. They live in the west and see it as Thier true home and view Somalia as side show for them to display Thier macho.

Qaran dumis are wallahi kuffar and the worst infestation to this country. I'm appalled that we have to share the se country with them. The worst hypocrites worse then the Jews wallahi the worst type of vermin I swear to God I can not lay my eyes on them except wanting to kick them in face, I don't even consider them somali.
I'm gonna assume you don't understand the magnitude of what you did. Make sincere tawbah! To takfir is a massive deal

So now you are telling us that only Merehan are Muslims. And we are not Muslims for refusing to support warlord Farmajoo.