Haramcad and Gorgor

Screenshot_20210429-051038_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
it's ok to dislike politicians as much as the next man but never at the expense of our arm forces, I believe they should be above insults or clanized. :)

Haramcad and Gorgor were never given the okay to clear them out, if they had they definitely would have. No battle took place.

The President chose to avoid bloodshed. Unlike the militias who set up barriers in between peoples homes and cut off their electricity and water telling them to flee. This is something to feel ashamed about especially during Ramadan.

Masha Allah im glad the government chose to take the high road for the sake of the people. May Allah make it a source of blessing for them.

This is a young school teacher who was hit by a stray bullet because of the unrest caused by these militias. He has lost a kidney and is in the ICU.

It is Ramadan, contribute what you can to cover his medical expenses insha Allah.

Those who spend their wealth (in Allâh’s Cause) by night and day, in secret and in public, they shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. 2:274

The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allâh, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allâh gives manifold increase to whom He wills. And Allâh is All-Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All-Knower. 2:261

Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan - it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward. 57:18

This is a young school teacher who was hit by a stray bullet because of the unrest caused by these militias. He has lost a kidney and is in the ICU.

It is Ramadan, contribute what you can to cover his medical expenses insha Allah.

Those who spend their wealth (in Allâh’s Cause) by night and day, in secret and in public, they shall have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. 2:274

The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allâh, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allâh gives manifold increase to whom He wills. And Allâh is All-Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All-Knower. 2:261

Indeed, the men who practice charity and the women who practice charity and [they who] have loaned Allah a goodly loan - it will be multiplied for them, and they will have a noble reward. 57:18

one greedy and power hungry man is causing all this

Haramcad and Gorgor were never given the okay to clear them out, if they had they definitely would have. No battle took place.

The President chose to avoid bloodshed. Unlike the militias who set up barriers in between peoples homes and cut off their electricity and water telling them to flee. This is something to feel ashamed about especially during Ramadan.

Masha Allah im glad the government chose to take the high road for the sake of the people. May Allah make it a source of blessing for them.

nah man. harm-cad and gorgor are badly out numbered, it would be a massacre. they're special forces/police so their numbers are limited.

Yes, a political disagreement is causing this and not the people who flooded civilian neighbourhoods with weapons and violence. Okay.

if farmaajo today said yes i will step down all of this woudln't happen.

take bashar al assad for example, look what being a power hungry loser did to his people.

take bashar al assad for example, look what being a power hungry loser did to his people.
Bashar Al Assad attacked peaceful protestors and massacred his people. Those militias are the ones who flooded people with weapons and causing violence where it didnt exist over a political disagreement, and the government responded with peace. It's like you murdering a bunch of people then saying I pushed you to do it because I disagree on a matter with you sounds like mental illness to me.

You are completely out of touch with reality.

Just because a a narcissist refuses to stand down. My blood is boiling

"Do as I say or I will kill and destroy and it will be your fault" insanity. All they have done is humiliated themselves more than they already were.

Why does he have to step down? I say you have a point since he cannot arrest all the MM clowns, make them pay for victimizing this poor kid may Allah give him a fast recovery. Anyway you want him gone, hope one of your Adeers in the bozo outfit MM beat him out in the election. Tbh though even that I have doubts. MM have no purpose, objective really other than opposing Farmaajo. No leader or consensus candidate, while Farmaajo’s N&N’s only candidate. Watch the clown show MM display crab bucket mentality, backstab each other while Farmaajo cake walks.

"Do as I say or I will kill and destroy and it will be your fault" insanity. All they have done is humiliated themselves more than they already were.

The nacasnimo is it might be a close relative for of his. Chimping out syndrome is crazy.

Why does he have to step down? I say you have a point since he cannot arrest all the MM clowns, make them pay for victimizing this poor kid may Allah give him a fast recovery. Anyway you want him gone, hope one of your Adeers in the bozo outfit MM beat him out in the election. Tbh though even that I have doubts. MM have no purpose, objective really other than opposing Farmaajo. No leader or consensus candidate, while Farmaajo’s N&N’s only candidate. Watch the clown show MM display crab bucket mentality, backstab each other while Farmaajo cake walks.

bro just hold the election. if he wins fair and square then thats that. why has he been afraid of elections? because he knows he will lose.

peaceful transition is the bedrock of democracy. farmaajo failed somalia. cuz he is power hungry

bro just hold the election. if he wins fair and square then thats that. why has he been afraid of elections? because he knows he will lose.

peaceful transition is the bedrock of democracy. farmaajo failed somalia. cuz he is power hungry
He is the only one ready for elections direct or indirect. It is the opposition who doesnt want an election or at least one where Farmaajo is not a candidate or they rig against him. Because they know they will lose.

Why is the current government the only one who supports 1P1V or even indirect elections with increased delegates? You are fighting reality.

He is the only one ready for elections direct or indirect. It is the opposition who doesnt want an election or at least one where Farmaajo is not a candidate or they rig against him. Because they know they will lose.

Why is the current government the only one who supports 1P1V or even indirect elections with increased delegates? You are fighting reality.

sharif and maxamuud followed the rules. ur dumbass uncle xaarmaajo won't be the exception.

why do u think the IC also doesn't support him?

if everyone is saying ur the problem, then u really are the problem.

farmaajo is done for now.

These forces are already under alot of scrutiny they shouldn't be used in political spats. These troops are the future of Somalia while the militia is the past.

Militia will be removed over the coming decades by all administrations.

sharif and maxamuud followed the rules. ur dumbass uncle xaarmaajo won't be the exception.

why do u think the IC also doesn't support him?

if everyone is saying ur the problem, then u really are the problem.

farmaajo is done for now.
Why is he not supported by Kenya, UAE, US, EU, UK? All who historically work to keep Somalia down, because he is not a foreign stooge like the so called opposition.