Happy Tukeraq day

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Yoocada SL imaginary border was incorporated into Garowe district making SL ever reaching their border impossible.

While tukaraq war was on PL focused on Sanaag and gained much more than a dusty outpost in Sool:ftw9nwa:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Kkk your such a laangaab. You’re meant to be the laandheere of harti and you’re talking like this.
Laangabs hide under a banner like you do with samaale boowe we stand as MJ and can outsmart and outmatch any clan umbrella!!

Who is the laangaab here:ftw9nwa:

Yoocada SL imaginary border was incorporated into Garowe district making SL ever reaching their border impossible.

While tukaraq war was on PL focused on Sanaag and gained much more than a dusty outpost in Sool:ftw9nwa:
Why do you keep talking about sanaag. There was no battle in sanaag SL troops are stationed in yube. We have always had a deal with warsangeli. Keep non warsangeli troops out of badan district and we won’t invade and directly administer you like laas canood. Warsangeli troops just put the puntland flag up. They will put the SL flag up for the parliamentary elections.

On the other hand you were karbashed in tukaraq and tried to regain the territory twice and failed.

Laangabs hide under a banner like you do with samaale boowe we stand as MJ and can outsmart and outmatch any clan umbrella!!

Who is the laangaab here:ftw9nwa:
Bro I’m habar awal I don’t need to hide under any umbrella we are significantly richer and more militarily powerful than MJ.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Keep dreaming laangaab yahow even the flag on your avatar is a cheap PL copy. We have bigger fishes to fry than yall who's succession dreams we killed long ago, we are focused on federalism and busy implementing the constitution we wrote in Garowe.

Keep Sool maxa ii galay maa ana leh it's your tax money feeding folks who hate you:ftw9nwa:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Dont worry I hope you keep the same energy when we replace Tukaraq day to happy “Garoowe day”

View attachment 87753

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cant believe how close Garowe is you can walk there from Tukaraq kkk
That’s the distance Jeegaans walk to collect their Somali passports so they can take a boat to Yemen or be sold in a Libyan slave auction.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bro I’m habar awal I don’t need to hide under any umbrella we are significantly richer and more militarily powerful than MJ.
Then why did we have to save your tiny clan from being genocided by your fellow Isaaqs?
Majeerteen saves Habar Awal.png

If it weren't for us, you wouldn't even be born.
:mjlol:

Trending