Happy Tukeraq day

2nd year anniversary of Tukeraq
giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'll take an ego bruise anyday over losing 3x as many soldiers incl. 2 commanders (R.I.P Salebaan Cabdi Catay and Mahamed Dauud) for a village of 10 homes with corrugated roofs.

Puntland literally moved the checkpoint up a few km and raised taxes to 200%. :ohlord:

I'll take an ego bruise anyday over losing 3x as many soldiers incl. 2 commanders (R.I.P Salebaan Cabdi Catay and Mahamed Dauud) for a village of 10 homes with corrugated roofs.

Puntland literally moved the checkpoint up a few km and raised taxes to 200%. :ohlord:
Spoken like a true naagjerteen:mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Dont worry I hope you keep the same energy when we replace Tukaraq day to happy “Garoowe day”

6ACFCBDA-BCB9-4CA7-8D32-9B9A931DC8D7.jpeg

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cant believe how close Garowe is you can walk there from Tukaraq kkk

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Tukaraq is and was a maxmuud garaad town manned by their militias its their loss no PL or MJ. PL objectives was too create a buffer zone between tukaraq and yoocada and a forward operating base manned by isse mahmoud at faladyaale, the whole area between tukaraq, boocame, yoocada, bixin were cleared of dhullo militias replacing them with MJ troops securing Garowe for good while gaining some lands.

All objectives were successfully reached while decimating enemy command ranks gaining hardware and expanded Garowe district to Bixin, MJ boys ain't going to die Sool but for Nugaal and are currently building a huge base and training camp at boocame. SL and dhullos objectives was to raid bomb or capture Garowe what did they even achieve:what:

Tukaraq is and was a maxmuud garaad town manned by their militias its their loss no PL or MJ. PL objectives was too create a buffer zone between tukaraq and yoocada and a forward operating base manned by isse mahmoud at faladyaale, the whole area between tukaraq, boocame, yoocada, bixin were cleared of dhullo militias replacing them with MJ troops securing Garowe for good while gaining some lands.

All objectives were successfully reached while decimating enemy command ranks gaining hardware and expanded Garowe district to Bixin, MJ boys ain't going to die Sool but for Nugaal and are currently building a huge base and training camp at boocame. SL and dhullos objectives was to raid bomb or capture Garowe what did they even achieve:what:
Kkk your such a laangaab. You’re meant to be the laandheere of harti and you’re talking like this.

Trending