Happy Somaliland Independence Day!

i mean that we should just give respect to their deceased nothing too extravagant it wont hurt to sympathize with them or else this cycle of hate will continue going on also i think the only messed up place is southern somalia puntland is doing alright i here so its just one last portion left before Somalia gets its stuff together and that portions recovery is underway since alshabaab is non existent
Bro I have respect and sympathy for all of Somalias citizens suffering.. My family also lost a lot family members and wealth, I don't expect other Somalis to give me special treatment or repatriation me for this.. I only wish for all Somalis to unite and erase qabiilism that's all what we need and forgive the past.

Bro I have respect and sympathy for all of Somalias citizens suffering.. My family also lost a lot family members and wealth, I don't expect other Somalis to give me special treatment or repatriation me for this.. I only wish for all Somalis to unite and erase qabiilism that's all what we need and forgive the past.
exactly thats is all we need but people bringing up old wounds wont help it and will continue this vicious cycle of hatred when we could instead be moving towards regaining our former lands we fight like monkeys amongst each other for what? our qabiil?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I'm a little disappointed at the hostile comments on this thread. You can have your own opinion about Somaliland,but keep it out of this thread please. We deserve to be respected.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
i mean that we should just give respect to their deceased nothing too extravagant it wont hurt to sympathize with them or else this cycle of hate will continue going on also i think the only messed up place is southern somalia puntland is doing alright i here so its just one last portion left before Somalia gets its stuff together and that portions recovery is underway since alshabaab is non existent
Exactly we were genocided and targeted the most by Barre's regime. All we are asking for is sympathy and respect.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I'm a little disappointed at the hostile comments on this thread. You can have your own opinion about Somaliland,but keep it out of this thread please. We deserve to be respected.
Baaye you seem like a good gal, you don't have a skin thick enough to be here you should have posted on general.

And a happy Somaliland day to you.