Happy Somaliland Independence Day!

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
To all my fellow somalilanders
download.png

But somaliland is a separate country and it should be respected
I'm saying as a somalilander myself that yes I indeed do not respect the countries of somalia and somaliland both are basically joke nations and I hope somaliweyn is eventually formed one day and we all stop the squabbling and sort out our issues of the past and put aside our differences and become one again inshallah

You make it sound like Somaliand is a violated woman :snoop:
bro i just dont like the fact we all celebrating the genocide and bootyclapping for the guy who enacted it (siad barre) and guess what he isnt even that great he not only killed issaqs but many others and when the country went to crap he abandoned us to nigeria lagos but by then karma caught up to him and he died on his toilet seat a fitting end for a despot

bro i just dont like the fact we all celebrating the genocide and bootyclapping for the guy who enacted it (siad barre) and guess what he isnt even that great he not only killed issaqs but many others and when the country went to crap he abandoned us to nigeria lagos but by then karma caught up to him and he died on his toilet seat a fitting end for a despot
Siad Barre made some mad decisions which resulted in the down fall of the Somali nation.. All Somalis have suffered that doesn't mean we should divide up even more.. One Somalia is the way forward.

Siad Barre made some mad decisions which resulted in the down fall of the Somali nation.. All Somalis have suffered that doesn't mean we should divide up even more.. One Somalia is the way forward.
exactly thats what im saying and that means to improve our relationship with Somaliland and accept that their genocide happened and apologize for it because our real threat is Ethiopia those guys been manipulating everything all along

exactly thats what im saying and that means to improve our relationship with Somaliland and accept that their genocide happened and apologize for it because our real threat is Ethiopia those guys been manipulating everything all along
When you say Somaliland you are referring to the Isaaq clan of northern Somalia.. All Somalis have suffered equally even to this day people are suffering and the country is poverty ridden.. We can't focus on the past, let the past be the past and concentrate on how to make the future better.

When you say Somaliland you are referring to the Isaaq clan of northern Somalia.. All Somalis have suffered equally even to this day people are suffering and the country is poverty ridden.. We can't focus on the past, let the past be the past and concentrate on how to make the future better.
i know bro but they suffered most and lost more people than most of the others so its atleast right to give condolences and use this to build a better future as well as teach future generations about this so the same mistake isnt repeated elsewhere

i know bro but they suffered most and lost more people than most of the others so its atleast right to give condolences and use this to build a better future as well as teach future generations about this so the same mistake isnt repeated elsewhere
Sxb all of Somalia have suffered a lot during and after the Siad Barre regime.. I don't think any qabiil have suffered more than the others. Actually northern Somalia have had peace after the down fall of the regime while the rest were suffering now almost for 30 years.

Sxb all of Somalia have suffered a lot during and after the Siad Barre regime.. I don't think any qabiil have suffered more than the others. Actually northern Somalia have had peace after the down fall of the regime while the rest were suffering now almost for 30 years.
i mean that we should just give respect to their deceased nothing too extravagant it wont hurt to sympathize with them or else this cycle of hate will continue going on also i think the only messed up place is southern somalia puntland is doing alright i here so its just one last portion left before Somalia gets its stuff together and that portions recovery is underway since alshabaab is non existent