Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
Happy MLK Day everyone I would like to make this appreciation thread to thank Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and other important civil rights leaders such Harriet Tubman, Malcom X, Angela Davis, John Lewis, Rosa Parks, Assata Shakur, Coretta Scott King, Betty Shabazz, Jesse Jackson, and so many more who fought for our cause.

IMG_0342.JPG IMG_0349.JPG IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0345.JPG IMG_0348.JPG IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0354.JPG IMG_0356.JPG IMG_0360.JPG

waraabe

Your superior
He was a gutless coward who cheated on his wife. The whites made him your biggest role model because he was submissive. If you want to celebrate a genuine hero for the AA community then celebrate Malcolm X the real deal

Negro

He was a gutless coward who cheated on his wife. The whites made him your biggest role model because he was submissive. If you want to celebrate a genuine hero for the AA community then celebrate Malcolm X the real deal
There you go again being a white bootyclapper shake that ass a little harder will you. Of course you would believe that lie that the racist FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover would perpetuate to undermine the very core of the civil rights movement. In case your small simpleminded brain can't comprehend it was a fake scandal that the FBI created. And I just didn't honor MLK I honored a whole diverse group of people with both men and women. If weren't for these people your black ass would be sitting in the back of the bus.

waraabe

Your superior
There you go again being a white bootyclapper shake that ass a little harder will you. Of course you would believe that lie that the racist FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover would perpetuate to undermine the very core of the civil rights movement. In case your small simpleminded brain can't comprehend it was a fake scandal that the FBI created. And I just didn't honor MLK I honored a whole diverse group of people with both men and women. If weren't for these people your black ass would be sitting in the back of the bus.
How can I be a white booty clapper when I said don't support the coward but the hero that was Malcolm X ? That is the problem with you AAs you are still mentally enslaved

Negro

How can I be a white booty clapper when I said don't support the coward but the hero that was Malcolm X ? That is the problem with you AAs you are still mentally enslaved
All I know is you took your L obviously your small simpleminded brain went to google what I dropped on you and you finally learned the truth. If you actually bothered to read the thread and look at the pics you would see I not only honored Malcom X but other members of the Black Panther Party such as Assata Shakur and Angela Davis. Please go bootyclap off my appreciation thread and shake your ass somewhere else.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

So what if he cheated on his wife? Lol. Plenty of great people have done that.

Both MLK and Malcolm X were important people.

waraabe

Your superior
So what if he cheated on his wife? Lol. Plenty of great people have done that.

Both MLK and Malcolm X were important people.

He was advocating for begging equal rights from the whites while Malcolm X advocated for not begging your rights and instead taking them

Negro

It looks I have shaken what your white masters told you.
Lmao no you were actually bootyclapping for your white master the FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover the same one who created this despicable lie and tried to get rid of Malcom X. Please come correct and with facts. You can finally go back to your bootyclapping now.

There you go again being a white bootyclapper shake that ass a little harder will you. Of course you would believe that lie that the racist FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover would perpetuate to undermine the very core of the civil rights movement.

Don't concern yourself with him, he is also blaming the shoe shiner, the street sweeper, the garbage collector, the waitress, the doctor, the nurse, the poor tea lady and the rest of the powerless victims in Somalia for the problems caused by the empires outside which they continue to facilitate.

He is the perfect dupe, the colonial baggage carrying, the victim blaming, the self-hating, self-immolating, whine pouring, daughter giving, the ultimate package of a debased servile docile submissive servant

waraabe

Your superior
Don't concern yourself with him, he is also blaming the shoe shiner, the street sweeper, the garbage collector, the waitress, the doctor, the nurse, the poor tea lady and the rest of the powerless victims in Somalia for the problems caused by the empires outside which they continue to facilitate.

He is the perfect dupe, the colonial baggage carrying, the victim blaming, the self-hating, self-immolating, whine pouring, daughter giving, the ultimate package of a debased servile docile submissive servant

Says the professional victim, you have a serious victimhood mentality worst than the Jews. Even when your ilk burn old women and children you will tell us those poor warlords were being used by the UAE

waraabe

Your superior

This is the real hero, the one that said you shouldn't ask but you should demand, you shouldn't be submissive and fight if that is what it takes. A real man with good morals

Negro

Says the professional victim, you have a serious victimhood mentality worst than the Jews
Yet you're a self hating coon that also has the same IQ level of Trump like I said please go bootyclap somewhere else where this is welcome. Maybe Trump's whitehouse or the KKK headquarters, and even Alabama or Missouri if those places don't work for you.

Says the professional victim, you have a serious victimhood mentality worst than the Jews

I find it amazing your criticise heavy weights whose struggles laced in blood gives you the freedom along with every other minority in America.

Yet you have the audacity to criticise him, while you support a senile former Kacaan stooge in his blind quest for secession whose claim to fame was being low rank politician and shedding Somali blood, cajiib.

waraabe

Your superior
I find it amazing your criticise heavy weights whose struggles laced in blood gives you the freedom along with every other minority in America.

Yet you have the audacity to criticise him, while you support a senile former Kacaan stooge in his blind quest for secession whose claim to fame was being low rank politician and shedding Somali blood, cajiib.
I see you skipped the part where I said you would have use believe your elder women burning ilk were 'victims' of the UAE plan kkkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Yet you're a self hating coon that also has the same IQ level of Trump like I said please go bootyclap somewhere else where this is welcome. Maybe Trump's whitehouse or the KKK headquarters, and even Alabama or Missouri if those places don't work for you.
My enslaved AA I ain't a coon for saying you should fight for your rights (Malcolm X) rather then beg for them (which king advocated for). You don't make sense. If I was a coon I would be like you booty clapping for king who didn't believe in fighting for your rights

Apollo

VIP
This nigga caused the brownification of America. Quickly after the civil right's movement they removed the migrant quota system in the US that favored European migrants over the rest of the world.

Props for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending