1595541336478.png

1595541449301.png
1595541342551.png

@xabashi
:silanyolaugh:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Once in their lifetimes these two neighbouring leaders met , however their fate was different , their deaths were recorded farfetched
Haille Sellasie died horribly , inside a musqul but was given a proper burial he's still known as a legacy and hero to not only Ethiopians but to entire Pan Africanists and Blacks outside the continent,

Meanwhile our supreme leader Siad Barre who ruled us 21 years with iron fist was ousted , chased out like a worthless gypsy by uneducated militia what can be more humiliating when being exiled to a shitehole in Nigeria and died whilst constipating and diarrhea simultaneously inside a toilet , retrieving his body from the morgue and returning it to Garbarahay was a difficult and painstaking process and it took months, despite all that he had diplomatic/refugee status and he could of been easily flown but his burial were postponed
It was his clan and relatives that attended his funeral
No one missed him and you wonder why

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
you know i never thought about how he died, for some reason the thought never crossed my mind. any ways, no matter how revered or powerful u are, ur end will come and ur accomplishment will be the only thing u will be remembered for. This is why it's important to be humble and lead by example. :)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
you know i never thought about how he died, for some reason the thought never crossed my mind. any ways, no matter how revered or powerful u are, ur end will come and ur accomplishment will be the only thing u will be remembered for. This is why it's important to be humble and lead by example. :)
Jiron , weligaa maskaxdaada ma galisay oo ma ka fakirtay siduu nin kiraamo iyo Sharaf leh ,siday u suurtoobi karaa marxaladdaan foosha xun,
madax ayuu intaaso sano noo ahaa , xakuumadiisa la afgambiyo sida eyga laga eryey
oo dhul shisheeye musqushooda dhexdiisa ku bakhtiyay,
jaalle afweyne si xun u bakhtiyay wlahi

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's funny that no one misses a bakhti jebertian, perhaps we'll miss them once we load them on boat to Yemen where they share similar values and ideals with child fucking midgets

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@AbdiRastoole

hey sxb, this is why all our new leaders have to learn from our past mistakes and make sure to never repeat the great injustices that was done to our people. We have suffered so much, our only option now to to work together for a better future :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
It's funny that no one misses a bakhti jebertian, perhaps we'll miss them once we load them on boat to Yemen where they share similar values and ideals with child fucking midgets
You’ve made three seperate posts about a guy who has nothing to do with this thread:drakewtf:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@AbdiRastoole

hey sxb, this is why all our new leaders have to learn from our past mistakes and make sure to never repeat the great injustices that was done to our people. We have suffered so much, our only option now to to work together for a better future :)
Its quite admiring how you frequently present optimism despite the dire situation we are constantly faced with ,
these are the aftermath of decades long brutality of our previous leader, they are to be held accountable for the neglect and distrust they have brought upon us, they have instilled hatred among our population,
favouring one close clan member than the d countrymen who desperately needed national service .
unfortunately Somalis tend to be , narcissist , neolithic and loathe each other to the core, ofcourse it's inevitable that you'll never mention nor include that ,
For the greater good is to settle our differences and work together, according to your mindset is it ok for the regime to seize your ancestral land and farms whilst distributing to their desert dwelling camel herding clansmen that are belligerent , illiterate and ignorant they also have limited knowledge about irrigation .
Nepotism is a cancer and had metastasized rapidly all of this under the pretext of Somaliweyn

perhaps you should look at the bigger picture and think out of the box more often sxb

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You’ve made three seperate posts about a guy who has nothing to do with this thread:drakewtf:

Well he has got to do with everything wrong with Somalia despite some members of his tol blindly praising and mesmerising during his dictatorship, he never deserved to be in power since it was an unlawful coup and it wouldn't be surprising if he was involved with conspirators for the assassination of the previous democratic elected president
Ofcourse waa tolkaaga , you'd defend any warlord , war criminal ,rapist and murderer from your tiny subclan to the last breath and that's every fucking problem with Somalis

It's people with that mentality of yours that ostracize entire communities
It's that toxic mindset embedded in your little brain that incite hatred and genocide
It's people like you that endorse land grabbings and ethnic cleansing

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Eh a lot of people say that is most likely not her

What if tell you , many of these so called nasab or noble clans bowed down to accept and receive Italian and British colonialist and they were prestige officials that were highly respected within their tol , some were even Sultans

But we Somalis live in a falsified life since many here are in denial of that ever happening one should use their brains properly

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Well he has got to do with everything wrong with Somalia despite some members of his tol blindly praising and mesmerising during his dictatorship, he never deserved to be in power since it was an unlawful coup and it wouldn't be surprising if he was involved with conspirators for the assassination of the previous democratic elected president
Ofcourse waa tolkaaga , you'd defend any warlord , war criminal ,rapist and murderer from your tiny subclan to the last breath and that's every fucking problem with Somalis

It's people with that mentality of yours that ostracize entire communities
It's that toxic mindset embedded in your little brain that incite hatred and genocide
It's people like you that endorse land grabbings and ethnic cleansing
why are you starting the “your all qabiilist” trope when you just fantasized about “shipping all jebertis to yemen”?

Also who says I am a fan of MSB im just not obsessed about him like you this is a thread about an entirely seperate person. :draketf:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
why are you starting the “your all qabiilist” trope when you just fantasized about “shipping all jebertis to yemen”?

Also who says I am a fan of MSB im just not obsessed about him like you this is a thread about an entirely seperate person. :draketf:
Waxaan ahay beenaale isnacay

Don't pretend to be something else waryaa, I have been observing that cesspit section,
Nothing disgust me more when you incite hatred and anonymity
you're active in FKD , let's no deceive each other you can fool the masses here ileen somalida are munaafiq
The xaaqo and bulaacad you spew several times and your degenerate smear campaigns against fellow Somalis is enough to scream out loud A BELLIGERENT QABIILIST , so don't even dare to imitate a saint

youre clearly not

nope you can't take afweyne criticism lightly your vessels pop out

Trending