Happy 30th Anniversay Somaliland!

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Why are u saying free kastumo 🤣🤣🤣 it's ur own people who wear different kastumo..... stop being hypocrite nacaska tahay w@s
I know my people down bad but what the f did yours do, you always bash on koonfurs for being unstable but you had peace for 30 years and still nothing, as usual you booty clap for ethio for help and lick the ass of everyone that says ISAAQLAND, you talk about how landheere you guys are but who was the first nigga to booty Clapp for British your people, go and play the victim and say Israel join the genocide and call Darood faqash cuz that the only thing you people good at,
AF KA BOOTO ITAAL BARANBARU ff disgrace

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I know my people down bad but what the f did yours do, you always bash on koonfurs for being unstable but you had peace for 30 years and still nothing, as usual you booty clap for ethio for help and lick the ass of everyone that says ISAAQLAND, you talk about how landheere you guys are but who was the first nigga to booty Clapp for British your people, go and play the victim and say Israel join the genocide and call Darood faqash cuz that the only thing you people good at AF KA BOOTO ITAAL BARANBARU ff disgrace
Nigga iam Puntlandlander 🤣🤣 am tired of kastumo sosoco sico gun culture

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
30 years of nothing to show off 😒
tenor (27).gif