Happy 21kii October (Kacaan)

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Definitely nowhere near Africa's best leader. C'mon m8.

He committed a genocide against Isaaqs. He hated them so much that after losing the war to Ethiopia he directed Ogaden refugees to Ethiopia and gave them more power in the region than over the Isaaq natives. They took jobs, land businesses from Isaaq gave it to Ogaden refugees. dhulbahante, Ogaden and Marehaan followed that initiative eventually. The Darod wanted one thing and it was to take over Somalia completely. All that Somaliniimo nonsense was just an act.

Not to mention that he was a kaafir, even praying to YAHWE/God of the Christians. Gunned down sheikhs too.

Now we're the bottom of the barrel. Shithole of a country that should've never existed. All because of a Marxist loser.

A amxaar like yourself my guy can't talk about MSB you're just salty from the karbash we gave y'all in 77' that MSB led on your native amxaars :drakelaugh: @embarassing

MSB loved every Somali the same a Bantu or a Cadcad he treat all Somalis the same in his reign he advocated for Somalinimo. Once again Isaaq and MSB knew each other so only they can talk about their ventures of what they came across. You don't speak for Isaaq fam after all your a amxaar that has a anti Somali agenda by pushing your amxaar rhetoric. Land was purchased all over Somaliweyn by businessmen and politicians and citizens.

Stfu MSB was not a kafir if your a Muslim you can get in trouble for calling a deceased Muslim person a kafir walle you must be a Christian bc a Muslim wouldn't call another Muslim especially deceased a ''kafir'' which is one of the worst sins a person can call you in this world without no evidence. He was a wadaad that went to Hajj it's photoed btw. He respected wadaads of the religion. Just made sure they didn't stumble into politics or else back then we would've had Al Kabob back then. You're not Somali it's been refuted by many ppl fam cut the act. You're saying Somalia shouldn't have ever existed?? Wtf he wasn't a loser he was a winner and his accomplishments speak for itself

Sheikh

VIP
wdym? He's known as the comunist Negroe who turned Somalia into a shithole.

:mjlol::russ:

And where is all that literacy and education now? Complete shithole. Our military? LMAO let's not even go there. We're threatened by fukin Kenya of all things.

:dead:

Stop acting like your one of us when your an outsider that studied our culture

Sheikh

VIP
He was seen as a joke. He was just leading a Somalia that was already starting to develop and ruined it. The military wasn't at all impressive other than the fact that he spent billions on war tech from the USA and Russia.

You're seen as a joke. Tryna talk down the greatest leader us Somalis ever had. You're a salty amxaar dawg. He made Somalia he put Somalia on the map and developed it even more his accomplishments back home are what he built on the nation. How can a leader that built the country from scratch ruin it? He wasn't no Bashar Al Assad nigga. He was the smartest leader us Somalis ever had. The military was the #1 and best, strongest all over Africa that was feared under his watch

Sheikh

VIP
That's such a dumb thing to say.

"I can't comment on the planet Jupiter unless I've seen it". That's hpw dumb u sound :bell:

Hey but now knowing your a raw eating amxaar it's even more dumb to see you talk about Somali politics and Somali affairs when you're not even one of us. Worry about Abiy Ahmed and Ethiopia that's your topic of discussion not Somalia you axmaar

@Sheikh lmao stop Barre isn't your daddy :ftw9nwa: you don't have too defend him.

The facts are Smalia lost '77, losty Ogaden and our whole country to Ethiopia.

As it's already been said, Barre was a useless leader. An ugly moron. You worship the guy that worshipped Jesus.

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh lmao stop Barre isn't your daddy :ftw9nwa: you don't have too defend him.

The facts are Smalia lost '77, losty Ogaden and our whole country to Ethiopia.

As it's already been said, Barre was a useless leader. An ugly moron. You worship the guy that worshipped Jesus.

I have my views/beliefs and you have yours fam. Even tho word on the street is you ain't Somali. And btw fam if your a guy. Guys don't call out other guys looks that's sus asf. He never worshiped gaals my guy

I dont understand why there are somalis who still admire Siad Barre. He was a coward who was humilliated and defeated by Soviet Union and Cuba.

How does this communist cuban show up religiously for da past 20 years on Somali forums anytime the 70s war is mentioned:what::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:. We killed your communist midget Aztec warriors in 77-78:stevej:

How does this communist cuban show up religiously for da past 20 years on Somali forums anytime the 70s war is mentioned

Because I enjoy the topic.

Trending

Latest posts