Hambalyo:General Morgan's son ties the knot with the daughter of General Ahmed Saleebaan Dafle

@MoeMoney

"IN REAL LIFE".

So did Marehan commit these war crimes and shamelessly boast about them till this day, in virtual reality?

Not victimhood, we just refuse to be stupid. We don't claim sociopathic thieves.
Your taking this FKD too serious. Somalis kill each other all the time. Mjs and MX don’t even live next to each other. I’m not about to calaal about the civil war. Not in our ppls nature. Like I said, you sound like a certain northern clan.

Your taking this FKD too serious. Somalis kill each other all the time. Mjs and MX don’t even live next to each other. I’m not about to calaal about the civil war. Not in my nature. Like I said, you sound like a certain northern clan.

So, telling the truth about Marehan politics and the way they love to boast about their war crimes, is called "calaacal"

You sound like a shegato who has a lot of energy and time to police me but silent when these Abo Siyadists talk about Kismaayo or the kacaan.

I see you, now stop quoting me and go change Huuraale's diaper, Marehan water boy.

Your taking this FKD too serious. Somalis kill each other all the time. Mjs and MX don’t even live next to each other. I’m not about to calaal about the civil war. Not in my nature. Like I said, you sound like a certain northern clan.

This is why women shouldn't get into FKD it'll corrupt them :bell:

Women, you will wish it was only women.

The new generation of MJ Puntites know what your kind are and you will taste the fruit of your labour soon.

We're just some regular muslim somalis abaayo. No need to demonize us like we're the nazi's or something. FKD could bring about some negative feelings if taken the wrong way. Personally I got nothing against other somali tribes in real life let alone MJs. I've noticed your passion against us and it's not healthy. Don't take the content of this website too seriously.
:manny:

We're just some regular muslim somalis abaayo. No need to demonize us like we're the nazi's or something. FKD could bring about some negative feelings if taken the wrong way. Personally I got nothing against other somali tribes in real life let alone MJs. I've noticed your passion against us and it's not healthy. Don't take the content of this website too seriously.
:manny:

Sure

There are many nice Marehan INDIVIDUALS but as clan I believe you are Majerteen's worst enemy.

Facts.

Somalispot has made a lot of people paranoid. It's like those neo nazi forums that are obsessed with Jews and how the Jews are behind everything.

You have majerteen now claiming victimhood, Walle waa cajiib.

So, telling the truth about Marehan politics and the way they love to boast about their war crimes, is called "calaacal"

You sound like a shegato who has a lot of energy and time to police me but silent when these Abo Siyadists talk about Kismaayo or the kacaan.

I see you, now stop quoting me and go change Huuraale's diaper, Marehan water boy.
Shegato, when I support Puntland succession? Lol ok then.

I just don’t appreciate all this victimhood that your spewing.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Victimhood and inferiority complex towards Mareexaan ruined this thread aswell.

Mabrouk to the couple.
Telling the truth doesn't mean victimhood. At the end of the day MJ will win a battle against the naagos known as small teeth.

Somalis don't like hearing the truth. Like a najaas we should wash our hands whenever Mx shakes hands with us.

MX is nothing walal, I'm speaking facts. You don't have developed cities, the only reason MX is mad is because they don't have a port. You will never have a port.

We got even with hawiyes when Abdullahi Yusuf sent Ethiopians that butchered them in Xamar and mudug. We get even sis

Ok Bro, we didn't get even with the Marehan yet, did we?

Because of Majeerteen like YOU who want to call them cousins.

Also Abdulahi brought back the government, his intention was not to slaughter Hawiye.

Trending

Latest posts