Hambalyo:General Morgan's son ties the knot with the daughter of General Ahmed Saleebaan Dafle

^

I won't let Majeerteen forget about Marehan behaviour and crimes, don't try to use "Daarood" around us and stay away from us in Somalia or the diaspora.

You guys love sucking up to Majeerteen Omanis in Salalah when you visit Oman as if we are kin and allies,

Kulaha " we are Darod too akhi"

:pacspit:
It's well known the Omani Sultan was friends with MSB and there's ilmo MSB who been living in Oman you're crazy :russ:

That's fine, be friends with Arab Omanis but stop begging with with Majeerteen Omanis.

I've seen your Marehan kind talk about how they meet Siwaaqroon Omanis and then claim "We Daarood too"

Don't claim us, it's very simple.
Tell me why would us Marehan be pro Morgan and associate with him when we were fighting him in the late 90s early 2000s you're unhinged and mentally deranged attacking us because of a wedding
We don't need to associate with your ilk it was the Omani Sultan who gifted them properties in Oman

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That's fine, be friends with Arab Omanis but stop begging with with Majeerteen Omanis.

I've seen your Marehan kind talk about how they meet Arab Siwaaqroon/MJ Omanis and then claim "We Daarood too"

Don't claim us, it's very simple.
How are we claiming you it's a fact MX and MJ are both Darood subclans the same way an Abgaal and Murusade are Hawiye subclans where are you going with this:pachah1:

Shaolin23

The only "Daarood" we associate with are those who we live with such as other Puntite Daarood.

A Marehan Booli Qaranist claiming kinship with a Majeerteen in the diaspora is laughable and ludicrous.
I'm sorry but its facts do you want me to build you a time machine so you can assassinate awowe Sade before he has MX you live in an alternate reality abaayo your a very intriguing person I'm curious to know how your mind works sometimes

Shaolin23

No, the solution has already been accomplished. We only extend Daarood privileges to Puntites.
I existed before you and have done more for the clan of Darood than your clan and by done more I mean give up the most precious commodity in this world....blood

Shaolin23

You guys can claim the other Daarood and associate with them all you like. I just don't see Majeerteen and Marehan having kinship or being allies.

Let's leave it at that.
We don't have to be allies we don't have to agree we don't even have to settle with each other but don't touch kinship it's the back bone of Somali society exclude the politics

If Daarood was real between Marehan and Majerteen, our wells wouldn't have been poisoned or the countless other unthinkable crimes.

Siyad Barre (poisoned wells, rape, imprisonment etc, etc)
Huuraale (robbed and raped)
Farmaajo (fired MJs and tries to isolate Puntland)

Three times is more than enough to see your true evil face.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

If Daarood was real between Marehan and Majerteen, our wells wouldn't have been poisoned or the countless other unthinkable crimes.

Siyad Barre
Huuraale
Farmaajo

I don't think it was about the wells for you because you're coming from a tribal position your own sub clan the reer Bicidyahan were big time supporters of Siad Barre and your troops participated heavily in the crackdown on SSDF every MJ elder knows this your resentment comes I believe come from the tit for tat killings in the miyi of DDSI between some subclans of MX and your particular subclan

Siyad Barre
Huuraale
Farmaajo

Sister take a breathe. Siad and co were dictators who would kill anyone for power. Don’t forget it was another MJ who killed the president that paved the way for barre to become president. I don’t agree with what he did to Omar Mohamud. My family ran away and Madows raped and burned down their homes. Even then, we have no cuqdad because it’s not in our nature.

End of day, MX and MJ are cool in reality. None of this affects how we see each other in REAL LIFE.

You sound like a certain northern clan :drakewtf:

Last edited:
Sister take a breathe. Siad and co were dictators who would kill anyone for power. Don’t forget it was another MJ who killed the president that paved the way for barre to become president. I don’t agree with what he did to Omar Mohamud. My family ran away and Madows raped and burned down their homes. Even then, we have no cuqdad because it’s not in our nature.

End of day, MX and MJ are cousins. None of this affects how we see each other in REAL LIFE.

You sound like a certain northern clan :drakewtf:

Siyad Barre orchestrated the murder of Cabdirashiid.

Your Marehan "cousins" have committed more war crimes against Majerteen than even HG.
IN REAL LIFE.

You can claim them all you like but I and most verified and real Majerteen on this website don't associate or claim kinship with these people.

We have something called "pride" and don't need to boost our numbers with these people.

Last edited:
Siyad Barre orchestrated the murder of Cabdirashiid, check yo

Your Marehan "cousins" have committed more war crimes against Majerteen than even HG.

You can claim them all you like but I and most verified and real Majerteen on this website don't associate or claim kinship with these people.

We have something called "pride".
I bet most of those β€œverified and real Majerteen” don’t give a fuxk. Engaging in FKD with MX doesn't make anyone emotional and think MX people are some boogeyman who are out to murder them.

Yeah we Mjs have something called β€œpride” and that is not calaaling and acting like some victims.

Last edited:
Every tom d1ck and harry is claiming victimhood against marehan.

I think we should create an urur and cry about genocide.

:ulyin:

@MoeMoney

"IN REAL LIFE".

So did Marehan commit these war crimes and shamelessly boast about them till this day, in virtual reality?

Not victimhood, we just refuse to be stupid. We don't claim sociopathic thieves.

If you love them so much, go find Huuraale and Farmaajo and call them "cousin", film it for me.
If you even survive entering the hyena den that is. :hillarybiz:

Shaolin23

Reer Bicidyahan didn't poison wells or rape MJ women. Come up with something else.

Either way, why do you need to claim to be related to Majeerteen? Are you langaab?

Go find people who want to associate with you and shove "Darodnimo".
You need to search for the truth about your subclan not all MJs were against Siad Barre not all MJs were SSDF wallahi reer Bicidyahan used to be called Kacaan spies by Maxamud Saleban if you want to blind yourself from the truth that's on you I'm not trying to divide MJs it's good you want unity for your tol but if want to unite your tol through hate for others it's not real unity you have to accept the harsh truth pill

Trending