Hamas was created by Israel

reer

VIP
quote-this-movement-among-the-jews-is-not-new-this-world-wide-conspiracy-for-the-overthrow-winston-churchill-56-60-16.jpg

related.
quoting a filthy colonizer dog may he burn in hell and the butcher of northern somalia. foh commie bot.

Twenty, thirty years from now when women and homos are leading prayers in the masajid and giving khutbah about tolerance and the importance of being a male feminist ally and "scholars" are issuing fataawa that meat is now haraam because it allegedly contributes to global warming, hijab is haraam (unless we're relatively fortunate and it hasn't been only categorized as being makruh) because it is a symbol of oppression and supposedly was actually cultural rather than Islamic, zina is halal as long as long as it's within a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, homosexuality is halal, transgenderism is makruh (according to the more conservative opinion), taking the latest mystery vaccine is wajib, global unity with all religions is wajib and books by scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Fawzan have long since been banned for promoting "intolerance",

I think I will look back at you hardcore anti-Saudi people and blame you for paving the way for such a state of affairs. Of course I am not claiming I know the future but I think what I described will probably at least ninety percent accurate and it will actually be even worse than I can even imagine right now. I think as well you will be labeled a bigot and silenced if you oppose it- and it will end up getting exported to Somalia and forced on Somalis as well. If Saudi falls and that kind of ideology takes over Saudi, Somalia will almost certainly follow. I think you are paving the way for Somalia and the Muslim world in general to end up like the Somalia tourism ad in that Cyberpunk game. If that ends up being the state of Somalia, you go to the beach and the women are in bikinis, you are going to say to yourself "well at least we aren't Salafis lol! the Saudis did something something to the Ottomans"?

Twenty, thirty years from now when women and homos are leading prayers in the masajid and giving khutbah about tolerance and the importance of being a male feminist ally and "scholars" are issuing fataawa that meat is now haraam because it allegedly contributes to global warming, hijab is haraam (unless we're relatively fortunate and it hasn't been only categorized as being makruh) because it is a symbol of oppression and supposedly was actually cultural rather than Islamic, zina is halal as long as long as it's within a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, homosexuality is halal, transgenderism is makruh (according to the more conservative opinion), taking the latest mystery vaccine is wajib, global unity with all religions is wajib and books by scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Fawzan have long since been banned for promoting "intolerance",

I think I will look back at you hardcore anti-Saudi people and blame you for paving the way for such a state of affairs. Of course I am not claiming I know the future but I think what I described will probably at least ninety percent accurate and it will actually be even worse than I can even imagine right now. I think as well you will be labeled a bigot and silenced if you oppose it- and it will end up getting exported to Somalia and forced on Somalis as well. If Saudi falls and that kind of ideology takes over Saudi, Somalia will almost certainly follow. I think you are paving the way for Somalia and the Muslim world in general to end up like the Somalia tourism ad in that Cyberpunk game. If that ends up being the state of Somalia, you go to the beach and the women are in bikinis, you are going to say to yourself "well at least we aren't Salafis lol! the Saudis did something something to the Ottomans"?

Last edited:
also like I mentioned- Salafiyyah and Saudi are not the same thing. I don't argue that people should follow any particular government or country. I am favor of Salafiyyah. If Sheikh Ibn Baz says one thing and Saudi does another thing, I almost certainly think you should go with Sheikh Ibn Baz rather than Saudi.

But just like being against abortion is not exclusive property of the Republicans but Democrats will do things like use attacking the Republicans to try to get people to agree with abortion (for example, depicting anti-abortion people as being white racist Republicans), people attack Saudi and it is used to turn people against Salafiyyah- even though the two are not necessarily the same, just as Marxism exists independently of any particular Marxist state. Saudi tomorrow could become a liberal secular democracy but that doesn't actually change what Sheikh Ibn Baz said. If you say I'm a follower of the particular state, that's not really accurate. What would be accurate would be to say I support scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz- who has been passed away for decades.

Even if this were true, there are no other real armed groups in Palestine with popular support. I do not take this reporter seriously however, and The Intercept is a joke of a "left" wing publication.

I don't know of anything from Sheikh Ibn Baz or Sheikh Uthaymeen supporting music concerts. I don't even know of Sheikh Fawzan supporting concerts. I'm not sure which Salafi scholars are issuing fataawa in favor of concerts and I don't know of any Salafis who are in favor of concerts. The big scholars are people like Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Uthaymeen. I don't refer to what random Saudi teenagers are up to nor do I refer to whatever it is their government is up to.

Can anyone refer me to which Salafi scholars have issued fataawa in favor of music concerts? I'm curious to know. Can anyone post such a fatwa from Sheikh Fawzan?

Can anyone refer me to which Salafi scholars have issued fataawa in favor of music concerts? I'm curious to know. Can anyone post such a fatwa from Sheikh Fawzan?

After you refer us to a prominent salafi scholar who has denounced the concerts.
Why hasn't Sheikh Fawzan said anything about the rise of degeneracy in a country housing the holy cities?

Trending

Latest posts