Hamas was created by Israel

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That's why I don't give a shit about Palestine.

They pick the most idiotic representatives and still surprised that they haven't seen any results for decades.

At least they get somewhat of a vote.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Hamas and Fatah are just Israel's prison guards that sometimes stir up the population so Israel could justify their oppression.

giphy.gif

That's why I don't give a shit about Palestine.

They pick the most idiotic representatives and still surprised that they haven't seen any results for decades.

At least they get somewhat of a vote.
AS is also created by foreigners so do you support Somalia?
I told you zionists control us mentaly and emotionally.

here is the full video

it's funny to me how if I say basically the exact same thing or if someone like Shaykh Raslan says basically the exact same thing

then supposedly whoever says it is a "Zionist" or a "Madkhali"......

but Mehdi Hasan does not go all the way.... there is a connection with Freemasonry and that is the case with Hamas, Fatah and with Muslim Brotherhood in general.... but if someone with a beard says it then supposedly they are a "Zionist," "Saudi," "Madkhali"

it is not just the case with the groups mentioned above but with "revolutionary" and "resistance" groups all over the world... time and time again you find the "revolutionaries" are linked with Freemasonry

images

here is the full video

it's funny to me how if I say basically the exact same thing or if someone like Shaykh Raslan says basically the exact same thing

then supposedly whoever says it is a "Zionist" or a "Madkhali"......

but Mehdi Hasan does not go all the way.... there is a connection with Freemasonry and that is the case with Hamas, Fatah and with Muslim Brotherhood in general.... but if someone with a beard says it then supposedly they are a "Zionist," "Saudi," "Madkhali"

it is not just the case with the groups mentioned above but with "revolutionary" and "resistance" groups all over the world... time and time ago you find the "revolutionaries" are linked with Freemasonry

images
The house of Saud is also in the same situation was supported to power by zionism.They made alot of deals behind the doors especially accpeting the creation of Isreal.

The house of Saud is also in the same situation was supported to power by zionism.They made alot of deals behind the doors especially accpeting the creation of Isreal.

Saudi is a different subject. I hardly discuss Saudi and I don't really say anything for or against them- which is literally the exact same approach I have with the vast majority of Muslim governments.

For people to assume I am for them is like assuming I'm a Republican if I say something about Joe Biden.

Saudi is a different subject. I hardly discuss Saudi and I don't really say anything for or against them- which is literally the exact same approach I have with the vast majority of Muslim governments.

For people to assume I am for them is like assuming I'm a Republican if I say something about Joe Biden.
No its not different they were created to undermine the muslim unity and took the role of Ottoman empire which they assisted the Britsh in destroying it .The House of Saud used to be piaid by the British and when they were confronted by people they used to claim the British is paying them Jizya at that time there was no petro so the money was to buy their loyalty and to support british interest in the region.Notice how the sauds never in there existance fought against European colonialism but expanded on areas which they were offered by the british.They used brute force on subduing beduin tribes in the creation of saudi arabia and used the excuse of spreading Tawhid in the region claimming they are fighting idolatry aka shirk.

Salafiyyah is a wall between Islam and Islam becoming totally cucked like Christianity. I don't really care one way or another about ant particular government. But the whole reason Saudi is so hated and people are constantly riled up against Saudi is because Salafiyyah is not compatible with things like homo imams.

The agenda isn't to push Salafiyyah on your kids. The West hates Salafiyyah.

The West isn't pressuring for people to follow Salafiyyah. The West is pressuring Saudi to get rid of Salafiyyah and for Muslims to get away from it and become Westernized.

The agenda is to push feminism and lgbt.

Salafiyyah in and of itself isn't necessarily pro or anti Western and in and of itself has nothing to do with Zionism. King Faizal was Salafi and militantly anti-Zionist.

People should more concerned with the Westernized "Islam"- that's what is actually being aimed at their children. And Sufism is not going to protect against Westernization- there's a reason Hamza Yusuf gets invited to the White House. Unless Muslims are very adamant about sticking to Islam as it was originally understood, they will very likely get pulled into Westernization.

No its not different they were created to undermine the muslim unity and took the role of Ottoman empire which they assisted the Britsh in destroying it .The House of Saud used to be piaid by the British and when they were confronted by people they used to claim the British is paying them Jizya at that time there was no petro so the money was to buy their loyalty and to support british interest in the region.Notice how the sauds never in there existance fought against European colonialism but expanded on areas which they were offered by the british.They used brute force on subduing beduin tribes in the creation of saudi arabia and used the excuse of spreading Tawhid in the region claimming they are fighting idolatry aka shirk.

like I said- Salafiyyah is a wall between Islam and Muslims becoming totally cucked like Christianity. if you want your kids to one day get pulled into becoming Westernized and supporting feminism and lgbt, go rile them against Saudi. if you want to pave the way for homo imams, you can do so. I'm not interested in joining that campaign.

Salafiyyah is a wall between Islam and Islam becoming totally cucked like Christianity. I don't really care one way or another about ant particular government. But the whole reason Saudi is so hated and people are constantly riled up against Saudi is because Salafiyyah is not compatible with things like homo imams.

The agenda isn't to push Salafiyyah on your kids. The West hates Salafiyyah.

The West isn't pressuring for people to follow Salafiyyah. The West is pressuring Saudi to get rid of Salafiyyah and for Muslims to get away from it and become Westernized.

The agenda is to push feminism and lgbt.

Salafiyyah in and of itself isn't necessarily pro or anti Western and in and of itself has nothing to do with Zionism. King Faizal was Salafi and militantly anti-Zionist.

People should more concerned with the Westernized "Islam"- that's what is actually being aimed at their children. And Sufism is not going to protect against Westernization- there's a reason Hamza Yusuf gets invited to the White House. Unless Muslims are very adamant about sticking to Islam as it was originally understood, they will very likely get pulled into Westernization.
You dont spread Islam and correct creed throught brute force.I am not against tge teaching of Sheikh mohamed ibn abdulwahab he was a reformer of his time teaching about the words of sheikh ibn Taymiya.
Saudi is totally differenrmt think the claim to have taken replaced and filled the gap left by the ottoman empire.
But Ottoman empire were not sissies they fought for the muslim honour and pride and prevented white imperialists taking over the muslim world but Saudis were collaborators with those that brought down the ottoman empire and the reason we have calamities in the Islamic world.
Saudis never in their history fought British or french they always fought fellow arab muslims with brutality.If the Saudis were on the manhaj,how come they never fought the British who had taken over palestine aka Al Aqsa while they shared a border at Al aqaba?

my question for the hardcore anti-Saudi people is this:

which would you rather have for your kids?

Would you rather your kids taught that they can change their gender, taught all kinds of feminism and lgbt stuff- and then taught that all of this is compatible with Islam

or would you rather they be taught Salafiyyah?

at least for the moment there are those two options. if the globohomo lobby gets its way, you won't even get the second option and that's pretty much where things are headed.

my question for the hardcore anti-Saudi people is this:

which would you rather have for your kids?

Would you rather your kids taught that they can change their gender, taught all kinds of feminism and lgbt stuff- and then taught that all of this is compatible with Islam

or would you rather they be taught Salafiyyah?

at least for the moment there are those two options. if the globohomo lobby gets its way, you won't even get the second option and that's pretty much where things are headed.
I think you are trying to duck the elephant in the picture.

Without saudi collaboration against the ottomans the geo politics would have been different we are talking about the primary root of the problem you are talking about the tertiary issue.

You dont spread Islam and correct creed throught brute force.I am not against tge teaching of Sheikh mohamed ibn abdulwahab he was a reformer of his time teaching about the world of sheikh ibn Taymiya.
Saudi is totally differenrmt think the claim to have taken replaced the gao of the ottoman empire.
But Ottoman empire were not sissies they fought for the muslim honour and pride and prevented white imperialists taking over the muslim world but Saudis were collaborators with those that brought down the ottoman empire and the reason we have calamities in the Islamic world.
Saudis never in their history fought British or french they always fought fellow arab muslims with brutality.If the Saudis were on the manhaj,how cime they never fought the British whobhad taken over palestine aka Al Aqsa while they shared a border at Al aqaba?

look man, I'm not so concerned about stuff that happened in the 1800's that I'm going to push the door open for homo imams just to strike at the Saudis for whatever reason.

most governments are corrupt. in other news, grass is green. it's just a reality of life.

go rile your kids up against Saudi and set them up to fall into the arms of Westernized, "progressive" Islam if you want

look man, I'm not so concerned about stuff that happened in the 1800's that I'm going to push the door open for homo imams just to strike at the Saudis for whatever reason.

most governments are corrupt. in other news, grass is green. it's just a reality of life.

go rile your kids up against Saudi and set them up to fall into the arms of Westernized, "progressive" Islam if you want
Homo sexuality in the arab world is prevalent without even the whitemans input.
Homosexuals exist in saudi and its not something the west brought.
The saudis are the darling of the west and if they were not tgey would have been fought just like the ottomans.

@Sheikh Kulkuli why do you think your campaign is backed by Nicki Minaj and basically every Western media outlet on earth? you think the army of feminists, liberals and secularists backing your campaign are concerned about defending true Islam? you think Nicki Minaj is trying to defend the Ottomans and stuff that happened in the 1800's?

Homo sexuality in the arab world is prevalent without even the whitemans input.
Homosexuals exist in saudi and its not something the west brought.
The saudis are the darling of the west and if they were not tgey would have been fought just like the ottomans.

So why is Nicki Minaj backing your campaign?

@Sheikh Kulkuli why do you think your campaign is backed by Nicki Minaj and basically every Western media outlet on earth? you think the army of feminists, liberals and secularists backing your campaign are concerned about defending true Islam? you think Nicki Minaj is trying to defend the Ottomans and stuff that happened in the 1800's?
Dude I think you live in a bubble since you are rivert its had for you to digest the facts about Saudis.
Saudi is not Allah and the religion of Islam is protected by Allah.

and like I said- I don't really care about any particular government. and this isn't really about Saudi. this is about ideology. this is about getting rid of Salafiyyah to push for feminism and lgbt in the Muslim world. it's about Westernized Islam.

Trending

Latest posts