Hamas was created by Israel

So why is Nicki Minaj backing your campaign?
What campaign?
MBS is slowly comming out from the shell dont be shocked when you see the reforms he is going to push.

After the fall of the khalifat aka ottomans thanks to muslim sellouts we muslims are going to pay heavy price.
That is why were are facing problems.

and like I said- I don't really care about any particular government. and this isn't really about Saudi. this is about ideology. this is about getting rid of Salafiyyah to push for feminism and lgbt in the Muslim world. it's about Westernized Islam.
Allah will protect his relion no doubt but dont expect saudis to protect it for you mbs is about to create reforms against salafiya.

Dude I think you live in a bubble since you are rivert its had for you to digest the facts about Saudis.
Saudi is not Allah and the religion of Islam is protected by Allah.

Like I just said- this is not really about Saudi. It's about ideology.

And the religion of Islam is protected by Allah? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that Muslims will follow the Jews and the Christians.

The same way Christianity today is utterly cucked- that is where many, many Muslims are headed. And that is why there is a campaign to get rid of Salafiyyah, as it gets in the way of "reforming" Islam- ie Westernizing Islam.

It is true that there will be Muslims that don't become utterly Westernized but that number very likely is going to get smaller and smaller. And part of the process is getting rid of people like Sheikh Fawzan and replacing them with people like Yasir Qadhi. It is blatantly obvious and I have no intention of taking part in it.

Allah will protect his relion no doubt but dont expect saudis to protect it for you mbs is about to create reforms against salafiya.

Salafiyyah exists independently of Saudi. They are not the same. But the whole point of riling people up against Saudi is to turn them against Salafiyyah so they can become Westernized.

@Sheikh Kulkuli omar the agent is only here to push western propaganda the same things gulf governments push. They were created sustained and upheld by the west up until today that is clear for all to see while they are all united in pushing propaganda against regular muslims who fight for muslim rights like the muslim brotherhood.

omar is a failed agent and no one take his propaganda seriously, they should fire him.

Like I just said- this is not really about Saudi. It's about ideology.

And the religion of Islam is protected by Allah? Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that Muslims will follow the Jews and the Christians.

The same way Christianity today is utterly cucked- that is where many, many Muslims are headed. And that is why there is a campaign to get rid of Salafiyyah, as it gets in the way of "reforming" Islam- ie Westernizing Islam.

It is true that there will be Muslims that don't become utterly Westernized but that number very likely is going to get smaller and smaller. And part of the process is getting rid of people like Sheikh Fawzan and replacing them with people like Yasir Qadhi. It is blatantly obvious and I have no intention of taking part in it.
Still the religion will always be protected by Allah and even though alot would go astray there will be agroup that adheres to it regardless of situation or calamity , let come rain let come sunshine till the end of time.

He says the choice is between his dear leader MBS or lgbtq

we choose neither, we are muslims and will support real muslims and real muslim causes, no amount of your lying and poor propaganda pieces will change that.

this is why omar the agent hates yasir qadhi

muslims see clearly the cult of so called salafis whose only aim is propaganda for their dear failing puppet leader whilst attacking real muslims constantly, no one supports them.

It's like, for example, socially conservative ideals exist independently of the Republicans. And I'm no supporter of the Republicans. But the Democrats rile people up against the Republicans to turn them against socially conservative ideals, so that they embrace liberalism.

Saudi Arabia cannot change Salafiyyah even if it wanted to. Salafiyyah exists independently of Saudi Arabia just like Marxism exists independently of the Soviet Union. It's not like the Soviets could have gone back and changed what Marx and Lenin wrote.

But the point is to rile people up against Saudi to turn them against Salafiyyah as this is a strategic objective of the campaign to Westernize Islam. For the campaign to meet its objectives, they need to get people away from scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, etc. and get them listening to people like Yasir Qadhi.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Has everyone forgot that Palestinians were still oppressed long before Hamas existed? Did everyone forgot that Hamas was created in the first place when people could no longer tolerate being treated like animals?

Has everyone forgot that Palestinians were still oppressed long before Hamas existed? Did everyone forgot that Hamas was created in the first place when people could no longer tolerate being treated like animals?
add to that hamas exists in gaza and not the west bank yet the forced displacement and settlements and killings continue there.

Salafiyyah is a wall between Islam and Islam becoming totally cucked like Christianity. I don't really care one way or another about ant particular government. But the whole reason Saudi is so hated and people are constantly riled up against Saudi is because Salafiyyah is not compatible with things like homo imams.

The agenda isn't to push Salafiyyah on your kids. The West hates Salafiyyah.

The West isn't pressuring for people to follow Salafiyyah. The West is pressuring Saudi to get rid of Salafiyyah and for Muslims to get away from it and become Westernized.

The agenda is to push feminism and lgbt.

Salafiyyah in and of itself isn't necessarily pro or anti Western and in and of itself has nothing to do with Zionism. King Faizal was Salafi and militantly anti-Zionist.

People should more concerned with the Westernized "Islam"- that's what is actually being aimed at their children. And Sufism is not going to protect against Westernization- there's a reason Hamza Yusuf gets invited to the White House. Unless Muslims are very adamant about sticking to Islam as it was originally understood, they will very likely get pulled into Westernization.

Thinking in black and white terms is a sign of low intellect and Wallahi I lost a few braincells reading your posts.
The fact you seem to ignore is that your salafi aka wahhabi ideology that has is only 200 years old and was personally chosen by the British to conquer Arab land and destroy the last Caliphate.
Your ideology isn't a wall against anything it started as a cult and MIAW was considered a khariji lunatic by all the classical scholars at the time. It only grew because the West was smart to know that fundamentalism leads to low iq populations which can be easily subdued.
Go do yourself a favour today and read the commentary on MIAW at the time he was alive to deprogram.

My questions for people who pretend as though there is any government that can control Salafiyyah:

Is there any government that can change what Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah wrote?

Is there any government that can change what Sheikh Ibn Baz said?

Is there any government that can change what Sheikh Uthaymeen said?

The big Salafi scholars aren't even alive anymore.

There are some living ones. If you don't like the living ones, refer to the ones that are deceased. We don't even need the ones that are living and if they change anything all we would have to do is refer to the earlier ones.

There is no government in the world that can change what Sheikh Ibn Baz said. It exists beyond the control of any government.

And if we're looking at a fatwa from Sheikh Ibn Baz on, say, wudu- what difference does the history of the Ottomans make?

We could talk about Quran, Sunnah, understanding of the earliest generations, etc.- but a history book on the Ottomans makes no difference.

There was government corruption in the days of Imam Bukhari and Imam Ahmad. So we should reject Saheeh Bukhari and Musnad Ahmad?

Is anyone here living under the rule of Umar ibn al Khattab?

Complaining that governments are corrupt is like complaining that grass is green or that (some) women nag their husbands. Making some huge deal about it is the kind of thing that is seen with teenagers. People get older and they realize it's just part of life. Governments today are corrupt. Governments were corrupt a thousand years ago. Governments will probably be corrupt until the Mahdi arrives. The hadith even tell us governments will be corrupt. It's like women nagging their husbands and grass being green.

quote-this-movement-among-the-jews-is-not-new-this-world-wide-conspiracy-for-the-overthrow-winston-churchill-56-60-16.jpg

related.

My questions for people who pretend as though there is any government that can control Salafiyyah:

Is there any government that can change what Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah wrote?

Is there any government that can change what Sheikh Ibn Baz said?

Is there any government that can change what Sheikh Uthaymeen said?

The big Salafi scholars aren't even alive anymore.

There are some living ones. If you don't like the living ones, refer to the ones that are deceased. We don't even need the ones that are living and if they change anything all we would have to do is refer to the earlier ones.

There is no government in the world that can change what Sheikh Ibn Baz said. It exists beyond the control of any government.

And if we're looking at a fatwa from Sheikh Ibn Baz on, say, wudu- what difference does the history of the Ottomans make?

We could talk about Quran, Sunnah, understanding of the earliest generations, etc.- but a history book on the Ottomans makes no difference.

There was government corruption in the days of Imam Bukhari and Imam Ahmad. So we should reject Saheeh Bukhari and Musnad Ahmad?

Is anyone here living under the rule of Umar ibn al Khattab?

Complaining that governments are corrupt is like complaining that grass is green or that (some) women nag their husbands. Making some huge deal about it is the kind of thing that is seen with teenagers. People get older and they realize it's just part of life. Governments today are corrupt. Governments were corrupt a thousand years ago. Governments will probably be corrupt until the Mahdi arrives. The hadith even tell us governments will be corrupt. It's like women nagging their husbands and grass being green.

Can you divorce Zionism from the State of Israel? Your ideology is an innovation that started as a fitna and lives on as a fitna. Salafism is a deviation from Ahlus Sunnah.
“The entire Ummah speaks with one voice, and when this individual Muḥammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhāb is not able to refute them with one word, he declares them all unbelievers or grossly ignorant. Allah! Guide this misguided innovator!”

- Sulaiman Ibn Abdul Wahhab, older brother of Muḥammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhāb.

even the argument used shows I'm right. the aim of the campaign waged by Nicki Minaj, the feminists, liberals, etc. and with the support of some alleged defenders of true Islam.... it has nothing to do with Ottomans, the history of the 1800's, defending true Islam, etc.... it is about paving the way for things like homo imams.... that is where the Christians and Jews are and that is where the Muslims are headed.......

I can see blm on the churches and I have no desire to hear a blm khutbah......

Sheikh Fawzan is not infallible.... but I'd much rather hear something from Sheikh Fawzan than have to sit through a blm khutbah...

the argument used against me shows I am right, as it is so weak and implicitly admits that the approach advocated abdicates protecting the religion and simply expects Allah to do it for us... the argument was Allah will protect his religion.... the hadith tells us almost the opposite.... Islam will become increasingly distorted the further time progresses and it will return to being something strange...... we will go the same route as the Jews and Christians.... and things will get worse the further time progresses... current governments will almost certainly be replaced by ones which are worse.... people want the governments to be removed.... but each new era is worse and the governments to come will almost certainly be worse than the ones we have right now

Salafiyyah is a wall between Islam and Islam becoming totally cucked like Christianity. I don't really care one way or another about ant particular government. But the whole reason Saudi is so hated and people are constantly riled up against Saudi is because Salafiyyah is not compatible with things like homo imams.

The agenda isn't to push Salafiyyah on your kids. The West hates Salafiyyah.

The West isn't pressuring for people to follow Salafiyyah. The West is pressuring Saudi to get rid of Salafiyyah and for Muslims to get away from it and become Westernized.

The agenda is to push feminism and lgbt.

Salafiyyah in and of itself isn't necessarily pro or anti Western and in and of itself has nothing to do with Zionism. King Faizal was Salafi and militantly anti-Zionist.

People should more concerned with the Westernized "Islam"- that's what is actually being aimed at their children. And Sufism is not going to protect against Westernization- there's a reason Hamza Yusuf gets invited to the White House. Unless Muslims are very adamant about sticking to Islam as it was originally understood, they will very likely get pulled into Westernization.
Salafism is too prone to creating militant extremists which goes against the spirit of Al-Islam. I agree with you that westernized Islam would bring great bid'ah and change the religion negatively for the most part.

What I don't agree with is your vilifying of a knowledgeable scholar and ardent teacher Sheikh Hamza Yusuf, what is with you and criticising this exceptional man? Once again you are here to ruin his image!

Trending

Latest posts