Hamas missiles hit Israeli power plant

You are still hang up on a two state solution. I was saying, a one state solution would be great. The United states of Israel. A federal govt for ALL, just like the USA. Where if u go south of USA u find odd Nazi people chewing and spitting. But at least they are all bound under the umbrella of a capable Yuhud govt that can give the Palestine a better life. The Palestine's are like the Africans, they need a courageous smarter race to govern them and regulate them.
That will never happen; far more people peddling for a two-state, and even that is unrealistic based on how Israel is behaving, including its strategic and ideological objectives. A one-state is not what Israel wants. Automatically, as a pseudo-democratic state (really ethnocratic), it would mean that Palestinians are the majority. Israel sees itself as a Jewish state, nothing more, and the rest are second-class citizens. What would be the gain in just giving away that power to people you've worked hard oppressing?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That will never happen; far more people peddling for a two-state, and even that is unrealistic based on how Israel is behaving, including its strategic and ideological objectives. A one-state is not what the Jews want. Automatically, as a pseudo-democratic state (really ethnocratic), it would mean that Palestinians are the majority. Israel sees itself as a Jewish state, nothing more, and the rest are second-class citizens. What would be the gain in just giving away that power to people you've worked hard oppressing?

The population difference is concerning yes. And i am sure the Yuhud want a Jewish state, its only fair. Just like Britain wanted to exit from the rest of pathetic Europe excluding Germany, the Scandinavians or the rich countries.

This whole debacle is a headache. Like Herod said-- the Yuhuds are unfortunately, the accursed race. That is why their population is not increasing. and the Palestinian have the advantage of being the peasants who breed like chickens. But if i were to pick an educated race who resorts to fixing u as opposed to killing u right away, i will chose the former, because at least the Yuhud will give me time to flee while they are masterminding a plan

The population difference is concerning yes. And i am sure the Yuhud want a Jewish state, its only fair. Just like Britain wanted to exit from the rest of pathetic Europe excluding Germany, the Scandinavians or the rich countries.

This whole debacle is a headache. Like Herod said-- the Yuhuds are unfortunately, the accursed race. That is why their population is not increasing. and the Palestinian have the advantage of being the peasants who breed like chickens. But if i were to pick an educated race who resorts to fixing u as opposed to killing u right away, i will chose the former, because at least the Yuhud will give me time to flee while they are masterminding a plan
No, it's not fair. That word should not be used in support of the existence of Israel at all, lol. Jews got treated badly in Europe and people who had nothing to do with it, the real natives, are paying for it. Palestinians reactions are a response to the brutality that is Israel and should be seen as such. For every action, there's a reaction.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You guys sure that ain't a fuel line? But damn the situation is heating up.

Israel told Biden to stay out of it. Apartheid in the 21st century, wack.

It's funny to me how Trump was supposed to be this anti-establishment guy and it's the supposedly "establishment" democrats who are tougher on Israel......

but it just goes back to the options we're given..... Zionism (Republicans) or judeo-Communism (dems)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, it's not fair. That word should not be used in support of the existence of Israel at all, lol. Jews got treated badly in Europe and people who had nothing to do with it, the real natives, are paying for it. Palestinians reactions are a response to the brutality that is Israel and should be seen as such. For every action, there's a reaction.

Whether you like it or not, Jews are also Mankind. Does not the Jew bleed? Hurt? Cry? Even Shakespeare spoke in their favor. Through out history, they have been maligned, mistreated, massacred, etc etc -and what did they do in return? They never did suicide bombing. They strategically flee the land for safety.

Israel is their land. They are children of Prophet Yaquub pbuh. No one is going to bully them out.

Should America police Israel? Yes, for sure. USA has fallen short on this job, due to their influence.

Lets pray and hope for the best. In all honesty i seriously believe today, there is NO other alternative than the JEWS having an upper hand.

Whether you like it or not, Jews are also Mankind. Does not the Jew bleed? Hurt? Cry? Even Shakespeare spoke in their favor. Through out history, they have been maligned, mistreated, massacred, etc etc -and what did they do in return? They never did suicide bombing. They strategically flee the land for safety.

Israel is their land. They are children of Prophet Yaquub pbuh. No one is going to bully them out.

Should America police Israel? Yes, for sure. USA has fallen short on this job, due to their influence.

Lets pray and hope for the best. In all honesty i seriously believe today, there is NO other alternative than the JEWS having an upper hand.
You're taking this conversation into a useless direction of appeal to empathy of the wrongdoer. This is Israel, a country and we're talking about and its Zionistic fascist supporters, the ones bombing children, and sustaining a systematic effort of an appertained state. I have no problems with Jews and don't question their humanity; we're not talking about hurting a Jew here, only the actions of the state of Israel and hold them accountable for what they're currently doing. I find it silly that this is the level of reach you go towards, and completely moves the goalpost of the issue.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're taking this conversation into a useless direction of appeal to empathy of the wrongdoer. This is Israel, a country and we're talking about and its Zionistic fascist supporters, the ones bombing children, and sustaining a systematic effort of an appertained state. I have no problems with Jews and don't question their humanity; we're not talking about hurting a Jew here, only the actions of the state of Israel and hold them accountable for what they're currently doing. I find it silly that this is the level of reach you go towards, and completely moves the goalpost of the issue.

OK fine!!!!! I say-- the State of Isarel has the right to exist! Just like the state of Somali land has the right to exist!

PERIOD!
1620833159560.png

View attachment 184518 Yes, it is very convenient. I was just awakening your sense of crowning the Palestine Sainthood. Those little buggers are not exactly innocent. In what sense the Palestine would have acted worst? In their violent aggressive nature of resorting to self suicide bombing. In the sense that their fellow arabs have behaved terribly on other race they consider inferior, dating back to Bilaal days in the hadith. I know they are humans and therefore they are prone to revenge and aggression & all sorts of ignorant evils. But what if the Palestine had accepted the Israeli in good faith? Chose to unite the two countries into ONE without hate or evil between them. I know i am targeting Utopia, but i can dream. All i can say is --the Arab nature is one that is lazy, prejudice, and ignorant. They are not capable of elevating their brain into liberal higher learning, which can open your mind and world and tame that animal within u that calls blacks -- Abiiid.
It may be relative but it's built around the same principles, justice and equality for all. Your'e very deluded in assuming that the Palestinians would've oppressed the Jews. "In the sense that their fellow Arabs have behaved terribly on other race they consider inferior," looking back into history you can see that that's not the case, the population of Palestine (before the migration of European Jews) was 8% Jewish, relatively speaking these Jews lived in peace and comfort compared to the Jews who lived in other parts of the world especially in Europe. Also the Jews did not want a unified state, Zionism promotes the creation of a Jewish state in which Jews are the majority which would not have been the case at the time since the Jews were a minority. Answer me this, how are Palestinians aggressors for fighting against an apartheid regime with the goal of making its people the majority through forceful evictions and genocide? "violent aggressive nature of resorting to self suicide bombing." Palestinians have suffered enormous casualties many of whom were children, to take the actions of a desperate few who were looking for revenge as a representation of the whole populous would be wrong.

You are still hang up on a two state solution. I was saying, a one state solution would be great. The United states of Israel. A federal govt for ALL, just like the USA. Where if u go south of USA u find odd Nazi people chewing and spitting. But at least they are all bound under the umbrella of a capable Yuhud govt that can give the Palestine a better life. The Palestine's are like the Africans, they need a courageous smarter race to govern them and regulate them.
As time goes on it's becoming harder to implement a two state solution, the main reason for this being Israel's goal of destroying the Palestinian's legitimacy to exist as a state through forced and illegal settlements, however you're blaming the Palestinian's for not going down a route which the Israelis themselves don't want to. Zionism promotes the creation of a Jewish majority state built on Jewish principles, principles that cannot co-exist with the principles the Palestinian's have.

Trending