Hamas missiles hit Israeli power plant

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know Israelis are kinda under calculating this.--- they have everything to lose and the Palestine's have nothing to lose. Palestine probably wake up every day hungry and thinking the next day they will wake up in Janaah. So if i were the Yahuud i will ask American Aabo for peace talk- QUICKLY

Last edited:
You know Israelis are kinda under calculating this.--- they have everything to lose and the Palestine's have nothing to lose. Palestine probably wake up every day hungry and thinking the next day they will wake up in Janaah. So if i were the Yahuud i will ask American Aabo for peace talk- QUICKLY
Not really. Historically speaking, Israel has been the one gaining from the conflict while Palestinians lost. A quick look at the current reality and where those two stand is all the evidence you need.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not really. Historically speaking, Israel has been the one gaining from the conflict while Palestinians lost. A quick look at the current reality and where those two stand is all the evidence you need.

I don't see the Israel public constant nervousness for approaching rockets is gaining anything huuno. Yes Israelis have the upper hands as far as what damage they can do, but the unpredictable crazy guy also has powers

I don't see the Israel public constant nervousness for approaching rockets is gaining anything huuno. Yes Israelis have the upper hands as far as what damage they can do, but the unpredictable crazy guy also has powers
The problems you see out there are calculated by Israel and they have full control and use what we see as damage against them to their advantage. The only thing the Palestinians have in this is the international community moral compass, as Israel is breaching so many human rights, its violation record in the UN is very high.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The problems you see out there are calculated by Israel and they have full control and use what we see as damage against them to their advantage. The only thing the Palestinians have in this is the international community moral compass, as Israel is breaching so many human rights, its violation record in the UN is very high.

Human right is relative. Go ask the bantus in Saudi Arabia about Human rights, and they live in the sacred holly land. I say- Israelis are not monsters but at least if the situation was reversed the Palestine would have been a worst monster. At any rate - Only Allaah swt knows who has been unjust and who was just. All is written in the final book

Human right is relative. Go ask the bantus in Saudi Arabia about Human rights, and they live in the sacred holly land. I say- Israelis are not monsters but at least if the situation was reversed the Palestine would have been a worst monster. At any rate - Only Allaah swt knows who has been unjust and who was just. All is written in the final book
The word relative is very convenient, don't you think?:icon lol: When I mean human rights, I mean Israel is an Apartheid, colonial settler state that kills people, forcibly taking basic rights from the natives of the land, ethnically cleansed historically speaking and forcibly removes Palestinians from their homes. Now, to say Palestinians would have been worse; I'm forced to think, in what sense? As a reaction to the injustice done to them -- absolutely. But don't forget that the Jews and Christians who lived in Palestine before Israel was established lived in peace.

in this kind of conflicts where none represents Allah he normally lives it to be settled amongst yourselves as
long as it doesnt threaten the existence of humanity. so whoever among the protagonists has might prevails
in this case the accursed israelis

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The word relative is very convenient, don't you think?:icon lol: When I mean human rights, I mean Israel is an Apartheid, colonial settler state that kills people, forcibly taking basic rights from the natives of the land, ethnically cleansed historically speaking and forcibly removes Palestinians from their homes. Now, to say Palestinians would have been worse; I'm forced to think, in what sense? As a reaction to the injustice done to them -- absolutely. But don't forget that the Jews and Christians who lived in Palestine before Israel was established lived in peace.

1620828195144.png
Yes, it is very convenient. I was just awakening your sense of crowning the Palestine Sainthood. Those little buggers are not exactly innocent. In what sense the Palestine would have acted worst? In their violent aggressive nature of resorting to self suicide bombing. In the sense that their fellow arabs have behaved terribly on other race they consider inferior, dating back to Bilaal days in the hadith. I know they are humans and therefore they are prone to revenge and aggression & all sorts of ignorant evils. But what if the Palestine had accepted the Israeli in good faith? Chose to unite the two countries into ONE without hate or evil between them. I know i am targeting Utopia, but i can dream. All i can say is --the Arab nature is one that is lazy, prejudice, and ignorant. They are not capable of elevating their brain into liberal higher learning, which can open your mind and world and tame that animal within u that calls blacks -- Abiiid.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
in this kind of conflicts where none represents Allah he normally lives it to be settled amongst yourselves as
long as it doesnt threaten the existence of humanity. so whoever among the protagonists has might prevails
in this case the accursed israelis

excellent! excellent! Walaahi that is a good observation @Hared

None of them represent Allaah swt. If u left it to Allaah swt--and practiced all the actions Allaah swt loves-- like inclination towards peace, not revenging, praying-- Allaah swt would have gone to their aide--the Yuhud would have been hit by unknown nuclear

View attachment 184518 Yes, it is very convenient. I was just awakening your sense of crowning the Palestine Sainthood. Those little buggers are not exactly innocent. In what sense the Palestine would have acted worst? In their violent aggressive nature of resorting to self suicide bombing. In the sense that their fellow arabs have behaved terribly on other race they consider inferior, dating back to Bilaal days in the hadith. I know they are humans and therefore they are prone to revenge and aggression & all sorts of ignorant evils. But what if the Palestine had accepted the Israeli in good faith? Chose to unite the two countries into ONE without hate or evil between them. I know i am targeting Utopia, but i can dream. All i can say is --the Arab nature is one that is lazy, prejudice, and ignorant. They are not capable of elevating their brain into liberal higher learning, which can open your mind and world and tame that animal within u that calls blacks -- Abiiid.
I think that's a false characterization. No people are innocent, every society has its issues that need to be dealt with several levels of attention. But the Arab world you're describing is a very new phenomenon. Let's reverse the issue before the Jews moved from the respective diaspora, and they lived in peace with their Arab host nations/kingdoms/civilizations and enjoyed privileges they were excluded from in the Christian world. The Palestinian effort to liberate themselves, that includes all the real consequences of it, is because of the new Jewish presence. And to tell you, the Israelis don't want a one-state solution or a two-state solution. A one-state solution would mean a Palestinian majority, this goes against the character of Zionism where Jews need to be the majority in Israel. A two-state solution only means that the stronghold Israel has over the Palestinians and other potential takings they can exploit from this disruptive equilibrium needs to be relinquished and that puts them at the mercy of another country's independent existence that can at any time choose to retaliate.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think that's a false characterization. No people are innocent, every society has its issues that need to be dealt with several levels of attention. But the Arab world you're describing is a very new phenomenon. Let's reverse the issue before the Jews moved from the respective diaspora, and they lived in peace with their Arab host nations/kingdoms/civilizations and enjoyed privileges they were excluded from in the Christian world. The Palestinian effort to liberate themselves, that includes all the real consequences of it, is because of the new Jewish presence. And to tell you, the Israelis don't want a one-state solution or a two-state solution. A one-state solution would mean a Palestinian majority, this goes against the character of Zionism where Jews need to be the majority in Israel. A two-state solution only means that the stronghold Israel has over the Palestinians and other potential takings they can exploit from this disruptive equilibrium needs to be relinquished and that puts them at the mercy of another country's independent existence that can at any time choose to retaliate.

You are still hang up on a two state solution. I was saying, a one state solution would be great. The United states of Israel. A federal govt for ALL, just like the USA. Where if u go south of USA u find odd Nazi people chewing and spitting. But at least they are all bound under the umbrella of a capable Yuhud govt that can give the Palestine a better life. The Palestine's are like the Africans, they need a courageous smarter race to govern them and regulate them.

Trending

Latest posts