Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The French might be the worst Europeans. They hunted Algerians, broke their limbs and throw them into the river to drown. I will never take morality lessons from a man with a French accent.

Israel can't sustain a long term bombing campaign. In their war against Hezbollah they had to restort to emergency military aid from the west after a couple days.

The west is busy sending all their surplus military stuff to Ukraine.

Invading Gaza would be a bloodbath for the IDF and the hostages. I can't see how either side could pull out a win here.

Horta if you're in the Gaza strip how do you avoid getting bombed? besides leaving the place? Can you trust these yahuudis will create a buffer zone for civilians to go to? I wouldn't.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Horta if you're in the Gaza strip how do you avoid getting bombed? besides leaving the place? Can you trust these yahuudis will create a buffer zone for civilians to go to? I wouldn't.
You can't. You can't leave without express Israeli permission and there's no place Israel won't bomb. This is a lose/lose situation for every Palestinian, most of which are children.

Trending