BREAKING NEWS Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The French might be the worst Europeans. They hunted Algerians, broke their limbs and throw them into the river to drown. I will never take morality lessons from a man with a French accent.

Israel can't sustain a long term bombing campaign. In their war against Hezbollah they had to restort to emergency military aid from the west after a couple days.

The west is busy sending all their surplus military stuff to Ukraine.

Invading Gaza would be a bloodbath for the IDF and the hostages. I can't see how either side could pull out a win here.

Horta if you're in the Gaza strip how do you avoid getting bombed? besides leaving the place? Can you trust these yahuudis will create a buffer zone for civilians to go to? I wouldn't.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Horta if you're in the Gaza strip how do you avoid getting bombed? besides leaving the place? Can you trust these yahuudis will create a buffer zone for civilians to go to? I wouldn't.
You can't. You can't leave without express Israeli permission and there's no place Israel won't bomb. This is a lose/lose situation for every Palestinian, most of which are children.

Trending