BREAKING NEWS Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

Map of Palestine.

F7_qyDmWgAAQZLE

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Time to accept crusaders/america won and there will be no Palestine. Muslim countries weak. Arab league shitting themselves while Palestinian women and kids being slaughtered. This was last kicks of dying horse.

These same Muslim leaders will fake cry and complain later when Israel destroy Al Asqa mosque to build their temple

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Time to accept crusaders/america won and there will be no Palestine. Muslim countries weak. Arab league shitting themselves while Palestinian women and kids being slaughtered. This was last kicks of dying horse.

These same Muslim leaders will fake cry and complain later when Israel destroy Al Asqa mosque to build their temple
The population and their leaders are very much different from eachother.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
cadaans supporting cadaan settler colonialism. why are you surprised? gerara here.

I was just expecting more from them out of principle. If you claim that your territory is being occupied, then it's natural to sympathize with others in the similiar seat, irrespective of country/origin or accuracy of those claims.

Given Ukrainian ties to n*zism and their distain for Israel for still being co-operative with Russia and neutral in the war, I hoped for other reactions rather than giving moral support to Israel. But unfortunately, at no avail :francis:

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
I was just expecting more from them out of principle. If you claim that your territory is being occupied, then it's natural to sympathize with others in the same seat, irrespective of country/origin or accuracy of those claims.

Given Ukrainian ties with n*zism and their distain for Israel for still being co-operative with Russia and neutral in the war, I hoped for other reactions rather than giving moral support to Israel. But unfortunately, at no avail :francis:
Israelis = liberal off brand whites

Palestinians = Muslim Brown Arabs

its kinda obvious which side they are picking.