Hamas launches new operation against Israel.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Update

I anticipated that the emergency situation at our headquarters in Israel would impact our business operations. Subsequently, the email sent to our branches confirmed my prediction.

Dear employees and managers,

Unfortunately, we will be prevented by the evil enemy from returning to normal tomorrow in a pleasant and comfortable manner as would be expected in any western country these days, and the State of Israel exists for all its citizens, in all its layers, in a unified manner during a war.

I have no doubt that the citizens of the State of Israel, its government, the Israel Defence Forces and our best sons who guard us will win the war together.

With eternity strong and brave and knowing, knowing and always knowing in the future, to unite forces against our enemy coming to our brides.

As has been the case over the years during one or another state challenge (operations, wars and epidemics) even now, since Vasinal is defined as an emergency economic enterprise, we must continue to function as usual, as in the past, even at this time and continue to provide regular services for all sectors, products and services to our customers and the public The workers in the Israeli economy.

As the CEO of the group, as was the case in the past, I was in contact by virtue of our company's status as an emergency economic organization with the director of the unit in the Home Front Command responsible for this issue and we will continue tomorrow for all the company's branches (Yakneam, Ra'anana, Petah Tikva and Or Yehuda) for all the departments, employees and activities to function as usual.

In the event of an alarm, we must stop the activity and enter the protected room and stay there for 10 minutes, all branches have a protected room which is the printer room which is a legally protected dimension.

As *****, deputy director of the presence and access control support centre service, wrote to me: "Everyone comes and shows the enemy that we are not afraid and continue to function even in wartime!"

Update

I anticipated that the emergency situation at our headquarters in Israel would impact our business operations. Subsequently, the email sent to our branches confirmed my prediction.

Dear employees and managers,

Unfortunately, we will be prevented by the evil enemy from returning to normal tomorrow in a pleasant and comfortable manner as would be expected in any western country these days, and the State of Israel exists for all its citizens, in all its layers, in a unified manner during a war.

I have no doubt that the citizens of the State of Israel, its government, the Israel Defence Forces and our best sons who guard us will win the war together.

With eternity strong and brave and knowing, knowing and always knowing in the future, to unite forces against our enemy coming to our brides.

As has been the case over the years during one or another state challenge (operations, wars and epidemics) even now, since Vasinal is defined as an emergency economic enterprise, we must continue to function as usual, as in the past, even at this time and continue to provide regular services for all sectors, products and services to our customers and the public The workers in the Israeli economy.

As the CEO of the group, as was the case in the past, I was in contact by virtue of our company's status as an emergency economic organization with the director of the unit in the Home Front Command responsible for this issue and we will continue tomorrow for all the company's branches (Yakneam, Ra'anana, Petah Tikva and Or Yehuda) for all the departments, employees and activities to function as usual.

In the event of an alarm, we must stop the activity and enter the protected room and stay there for 10 minutes, all branches have a protected room which is the printer room which is a legally protected dimension.

As *****, deputy director of the presence and access control support centre service, wrote to me: "Everyone comes and shows the enemy that we are not afraid and continue to function even in wartime!"

Why is this letter written as if it came straight from the press office of the Israeli government? 🤨

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

techsamatar

One might think that this whole situation is just a huge hoax, suggesting that Israel deliberately lowered their defences to allow for extensive media coverage and to portray themselves as victims. According to this viewpoint, if Israel desired, they could effortlessly eradicate the Palestinians. It's argued that Israel possesses one of the highest numbers of nuclear weapons, strategically aimed at all European capital cities, potentially indicating a global catastrophe if Israel were to be threatened.

One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Schopenhauer called the Jew "The Great Master of Lies". Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.

The language I’ve been seeing is crazy. These people are itching for a genocide against the Palestinians. They just announced a siege as well. May allah help the Palestinians in their cause

Its pretty much confirmed by now but mainstream media won't talk about it for obvious reasons.

Its a fact the border was allowed to be infiltrated. Ex-IDF officials are saying that shit is so secured a bug couldn't bypass it without the monitors going crazy, and an entire battalion was allowed to bulldoze the fences and roam free for hours.
Either that or it's because it's their biggest surprise attack and Israel wasn't expecting it after being used to harassing unarmed Palestinians every day for so long.

techsamatar

Shaikh Muhammad Bazmool on Gaza:​

Regarding the Weakness of the Muslims & What Has Occured in Gaza

By Shaykh, the Scholar, Muhammad bin Umar Bazmool, Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

(Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya)

1. The truth is clear and beneficial, and falsehood divides and is not beneficial. How can a shadow be straight if the twig is crooked! They experienced before when they provoked the Jews, how they attacked Gaza and killed the innocent. So why do they now provoke them again!??

2. When the Muslims cursed the deities of the Kuffar, the Kuffar cursed Allaah. So Allaah prohibited cursing the deities of the Kuffar.

وَلَا تَسُبُّوا الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَسُبُّوا اللَّهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ

<< And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allaah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge.>> [An’aam: 108]

3. Also if you bomb them they kill lots of Muslims, along with that if they bomb you, you cannot stop or prevent them. Therefore, it is upon you to refrain from bombing them and provoking them so they do not kill innocent people.

4. Knowing that they will provoke you, and knowing that they will kill Muslims, knowing that you have no capability against them, therefore, it seems as if you are the ones who want the Muslims to be killed!!

5. Knowing that they returned the dead body of the child on Friday, and knowing that they know the state the Muslims are in today. Therefore, they are engineering a plan for something in which you have cooperated!

[Taken from Shaykh Muhammad bin Umar Bazmool’s official twitter account dated: 20/07/2014]

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and praise be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance.

@Hamzza

if they are trying to minimise deaths, then stratigically they shoudlnt allow the yahud to corner them in back to gaza. Thats a death sentence.

Its pretty much confirmed by now but mainstream media won't talk about it for obvious reasons.

Its a fact the border was allowed to be infiltrated. Ex-IDF officials are saying that shit is so secured a bug couldn't bypass it without the monitors going crazy, and an entire battalion was allowed to bulldoze the fences and roam free for hours.

Trending