Halwa Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprise me.

giphy.gif

@sophisticate

In consultation with some of the blokes here, I never imagined that you had so much admirers. From the polygamist to the incel, a very wide spectrum of personalities. From these discussions the recurring question that they all share is.........,never mind, it’s better if they explain to you in person when the thread eventuates. Full of surprises, I promise that. This coming weekend.

N:B
Notice how @halwa ignored me on this thread, it is indicative of a unique character for reer Bari Sheilas which I can’t and won’t explain here. What would you say is the equivalent for chicks from Awdal, just for personal education?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's just a another way of saying that i always destroy you guys in a argument. :kodaksmiley:

:dabcasar: Sure.

@sophisticate

In consultation with some of the blokes here, I never imagined that you had so much admirers. From the polygamist to the incel, a very wide spectrum of personalities. From these discussions the recurring question that they all share is.........,never mind, it’s better if they explain to you in person when the thread eventuates. Full of surprises, I promise that. This coming weekend.

N:B
Notice how @halwa ignored me on this thread, it is indicative of a unique character for reer Bari Sheilas which I can’t and won’t explain here. What would you say is the equivalent for chicks from Awdal, just for personal education?

They are sectarian but at least there is something in common - they are all study subjects.

halwa

✨🌙
My comment was for @halwa, but i think it fits you as well. :russsmug:

It's not like i was being serious with that whole catfish thing. I was simply trying to see who will fall for such a easy trick in 2019. But i guess people did end up falling for it, you included. :russ:

I'm pretty sure i have melted you before, just like @halwa. :kodaksmiley:

Me and @sophisticate are not dumb enough to fall for your empty words. We have integrity and morals. :gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts