Halwa Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko how can aussie be a feminist yet hate to date females? He is clearly a fraud who claims to love women yet can’t stand to be in a relationship with one kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko

U masaajeey @Cognitivedissonance because dagaal cullus ayaa sugayaa. Horta, adiga do you support both of them? Midna Ina Adeer and the other, a former boyfriend. Between a rock and a hard place. You’re too smart for both of them, when are you coming to Australia?
Shaidanka iska naar i dont Mess with muslimah I only mount gaalo adiga gaal soma tihid:mugshotman:

Shaidanka iska naar i dont Mess with muslimah I only mount gaalo adiga gaal soma tihid:mugshotman:

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, this is an appreciation thread for Halwa, say something nice about her.

The gaalo you mount are stars and with the help of your hand. Naga daa barnaamijkaasi. I found out Dishiishle are the most noble Puntlanders. No wars, make money and donate to charities is their motto. Don’t turn into qabiil by countering my argument. Repeat that line.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, this is an appreciation thread for Halwa, say something nice about her.

The gaalo you mount are stars and with the help of your hand. Naga daa barnaamijkaasi. I found out Dishiishle are the most noble Puntlanders. No wars, make money and donate to charities is their motto. Don’t turn into qabiil by countering my argument. Repeat that line.
Mid nicole kidman u eeg ba ku raaxeysaniyaa boowe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Angela white:diddyass:
Sigourney weaver in her prime nacaala shaidanka ku yaal even if she was possesed by a demon i would become a priest so i can perform the exorcism while holding on firmly to her bossom just incase i die before i get to mount her.

Status
Not open for further replies.