Halssa’s baby father dumps her after getting her pregnant

I’m a bit concerned that’s she’s way over due. Did she have prenatal care during her pregnancy? Usually doctors induce when the mother passes 40 weeks (usually 41). The fact her sister said she was inducing herself was concerning.

VIP
lies foqol lies. what constitues deadbeat for you? if youre seriously comparing their communtiy where dads are a rarity with ours who never leave (deadbeat means absent father) then you're delusional. somali dads getting a bad rep cause of who, a few shaqolaans in the marfish? you niggas have ran out of things to complain about in the somali community if youre seriously suggesting deadbeat culture is commonplace

Some fathers are physically present but don't take interest in their kids and have no idea what they're up to. Whats the point in being there if you don't add any value other than putting food on the table? I'm not going to applaud the bear minimum, sxb. Look no further than our youth who've gone off the deep end for evidence. That doesn't happen with proper guidance.

We do have a lot more kids who know their fathers than the communities I mentioned tho. That I won't dispute

VIP
Ur a fakkit wallahi I never seen someone go out of their way to insult somalis in every post you fucking goof

I'll stop the day you niggas start acknowledging the shortcomings of our community and quit talking down on others as if we're any better. Niggas on here really think they're model minorities like asians or some shit :ftw9nwa:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'll stop the day you niggas start acknowledging the shortcomings of our community and quit talking down on others as if we're any better. Niggas on here really think they're model minorities like asians or some shit :ftw9nwa:
The French really did a number on you yaa ibnu battymon

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
what an idiot bringing a child into the world who has deal with all sorts of problems because momy couldn't be bothered to not f*ck every other living thing in the world

Trending