Halimos in the west have lost it

Would you send your daughter for daqan celis ? . ?

• Total voters

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Kkkk Somalis here have discovered VPN since **** is banned in Somalia. They just type in xxx and boom, they're in :russ:
who said its fully banned. the ban system is terrible that it would banned one sec then be available the next :pachah1:

Based

VIP
who said its fully banned. the ban system is terrible that it would banned one sec then be available the next :pachah1:
Its banned everywhere. Hormuud and other companies ban it completely. You have to use a VPN to watch in Somalia

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Its banned everywhere. Hormuud and other companies ban it completely. You have to use a VPN to watch **** in Somalia
did they ban it really?? 1 year and half ago I was using one of the data companies ( I completely forgot the name, I think started with D) and I was able to go watch p*rn (although it was iffy and sometimes it would be banned then come back up a second later). where were you cause I was in Puntland

Based

VIP
did they ban it really?? 1 year and half ago I was using one of the data companies ( I completely forgot the name, I think started with D) and I was able to go watch p*rn (although it was iffy and sometimes it would be banned then come back up a second later). where were you cause I was in Puntland
Im in Xamar. I use Hormuud and it's always been banned :pachah1: I just use reddit now tbf.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Stop lying. Somalia is nothing like what you described. Our country is strictly Islamic and this stuff is unheard of in the south. Diaspora are far worse since they are exposed to the Cardi B culture more than fobs.
You would be suprised about the stuff that happens And diaspora is nothing like the ones back home they are wilder and crazier

Based

VIP
You would be suprised about the stuff that happens And diaspora is nothing like the ones back home they are wilder and crazier
What? :what: :what1: diaspora Somalis are definitely more out there than Somalis back home. Somalis back home are wahhabis try walking the streets of any city in Somalia without a hijab or if you're a man, without a shirt.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have a hard time believing they where linking up with strangers that story seems a bit exxagerated but everything else you said is true

Wallahi this is what I heard. Since I was not there tho, I cannot tell you whether it is real from my own eyes tho. It could be just bragging like teens who exaggerate their body count. Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some saqajaans that did this behaviour.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
s6Gc7B.gif

Xaruun

VIP
What? :what: :what1: diaspora Somalis are definitely more out there than Somalis back home. Somalis back home are wahhabis try walking the streets of any city in Somalia without a hijab or if you're a man, without a shirt.
That’s because they do it on the downlow

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I will send my kids back on holiday but I am not sending them for dhaqancelis, its very toxic.

A lot of Somali parents send their kids there to either reduce expenses or punish them, which leaves the child feeling unloved or appreciated. Dhaqancelis makes kids act out and lessens the chance of the kid learning their mistake.

If you think Somalis in the West have lost it, Somalia is way worse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmaof @ sexcee.
I never seen anything like that out in the open I'm somalia .
It's still different then this girl in the vid . Shes mocking her dad's manhood ,claimed to have seen it
No xiishood for her father kkk , he must been a dead beat

black guys being a

But how many of them back home will talk about their fathers manhood in social media ?
The girls back home have way more xishood that's without a doubt .

Trending