Halimo say women in 2021 have multiple boyfriends

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

What do you think? They want to imitate men now and she says women dont get caught. Men do, subhanallah these are your future wives bruh.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's not cheating. A boyfriend is just a boyfriend, can't let that stop you from keeping your options open and finding your husband.

When they say "dumarka malmahan wey qiyaano badanyihiin" and think you're different

beyonce-sips.gif

All the Faraxs are angry because these girls are now behaving like degenerate men. Women need to understand that equality isn't behaving like qashin men. I find it funny though that men want women to accept their disgusting behavior, but cry when their mentality is now affecting women's behavior.

Men, you can't have it both ways. You can't laugh and think men like Future and other worthless figures are harmless. You can't go around championing ghetto male behavior, but act suprised when women start to be influenced by their female counterparts like Cardi B. Men and women are a reflection of each other and I thought that men were the leaders of society?

All in all, both need to fix up.

Didn't yall cried 2 days ago when the farax cheated on his xalimo & kicked her out
:gucciwhat:
. That was her husband. Are boyfriends and husbands the same?! How are you even comparing the two??

I have no sympathy for a Xalimo or Farax that gets played by their boyfriend/girlfriend.

You're not meant to have boyfriends in the first place! You have no rights over the man and the same for a girlfriend..

. That was her husband. Are boyfriends and husbands the same?! How are you even comparing the two??

I have no sympathy for a Xalimo or Farax that gets played by their boyfriend/girlfriend.

You're not meant to have boyfriends in the first place! You have no rights over the man and the same for a girlfriend..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Why are Somalis promoting degeneracy? No self respecting woman would ever come out in public and speak like that, same goes to Somali men who brag about having multiple women. This is embarassing.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why are Somalis promoting degeneracy? No self respecting woman would ever come out in public and speak like that, same goes to Somali men who brag about having multiple women. This is embarassing.

The sad part is they're mainly talking about gaal issues that have nothing to do with our community.
:mindblown:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes from Minnesota like you
Regular Season Smile GIF by NBA

All the Faraxs are angry because these girls are now behaving like degenerate men. Women need to understand that equality isn't behaving like qashin men. I find it funny though that men want women to accept their disgusting behavior, but cry when their mentality is now affecting women's behavior.

Men, you can't have it both ways. You can't laugh and think men like Future and other worthless figures are harmless. You can't go around championing ghetto male behavior, but act suprised when women start to be influenced by their female counterparts like Cardi B. Men and women are a reflection of each other and I thought that men were the leaders of society?

All in all, both need to fix up.
So you agree this is degeneracy right how are Faarax responsible for AA culture?

Shes from Minnesota like you
Regular Season Smile GIF by NBA

So you agree this is degeneracy right how are Faarax responsible for AA culture?

I shouldn't have said Faraaxs. But this is men in a nutshell. But to add, Faraxs don't mind listening to rap and many like the mentality of Future because he isn't a 'simp' , also there are Faraxs wanting to be wanna be rappers. Somali instagram pages even promote them!

We have ones who want to be 'hood'. I mean look at Dixon in Canada and parts of London?

So, the fact that some girls have now fallen into that degenerate mentality shouldn't suprise anyone. You lot should have been staunchly against it when it first started effecting you men, but you lot were/are silent.

Trending