Halima Aden gets a new DOG !!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The very fact she deflected using "haram police" trope is very troubling yeah shes been got.

The very fact she deflected using "haram police" trope is very troubling yeah shes been got.
She knows what people will say, but this girl is lost. She only wears hijab cause that’s her job being hijabi model. No way she would become model otherwise. Xalimos usually are very weak and followers. Little attention and they will throw their deen

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
The angels of mercy won‘t enter a house where there is a dog. Is it worth it? :9uoofqd:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Really a dog... little as that to trow out your imaan... btw is not like we were waiting for something great for Muslims of an oxymoron turbanista model.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Another one bites the dust, was only a matter of time after her beach magazine shoots :mjpls:

No matter what she does she will always be the Somali even muslim representation in the modeling world.

Last edited:
Strong imaan prevents these things. But tbh the fashion and greater entertainment industry is a hellish place.

Those circles in particular are where people lose their morals the most even if it starts off with a harmless role/job they end up taking more and more from you

This is an interview with actor Reshad Strik (Omer in Ertugrul), he talks a little bit about his childhood and why he left Hollywood

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Those circles in particular are where people lose their morals the most even if it starts off with a harmless role/job they end up taking more and more from you

This is an interview with actor Reshad Strik (Omer in Ertugrul), he talks a little bit about his childhood and why he left Hollywood

Good watch. Hollywood doesn't have any real substance fr. And leads to you one place only. :francis:

Dogs aren't haram they just bring 10 bad deeds. I'm sure by typing #FreeMyTittes... i mean #FreePalestine it will all be revoked.

LABAIK
TAKBEER
ALLAHUAKBAR!