Halima Aden gets a new DOG !!!

So her getting a dog was the last straw for you ? :dead:
I can't say definitively. But, this incident confirmed to me what I had already thought about her. She's someone who comes off easily influenced and tries to fit in with the in- crowd. If you brand yourself as the first "hijabi" model, then you will be held to a much higher standard than a regular model because the hijab represents Islam.

It is what it is.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Famous Somalis only bring us L after L. The only man we can be proud of:

F1A93ED3-5527-4F7F-85D0-18B8D052E9DD.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I can't say definitively. But, this incident confirmed to me what I had already thought about her. She's someone who comes off easily influenced and tries to fit in with the in- crowd. If you brand yourself as the first "hijabi" model, then you will be held to a much higher standard than a regular model because the hijab represents Islam.

It is what it is.
Well fame and money would change anyone :manny:

I'm personally a cat person, but I would get a dog eventually inshallah. It won't be no pet that's for sure.

These niggas would be brought in to put in work :birdman:

Inshallah I'd love to have property outside the cities around nature, have a small farm with few goats and a donkey (they're some of my fave animals). A 10-15 acre property in B.C would be :banderas:

There's bears and sightings of pumas out there still :damn:
So I gotta be prepared with a 8 dog pack of biggest breeds of dogs.
Only gonna feed them raw meat. :silanyosmile:

I'm personally a cat person, but I would get a dog eventually inshallah. It won't be no pet that's for sure.

Inshallah I'd love to have property outside the cities around nature, have a small farm with few goats and a donkey (they're some of my fave animals). A 10-15 acre property in B.C would be :banderas:

Only gonna feed them raw meat. :silanyosmile:
That’s different bc it would be for protection. Not as a pet that’s haram.

only going to feed them raw meat. :silanyosmile:
"only going to feed them raw meat" :westbrookwtf: :mjcry::meleshame::drakekidding:

That’s different bc it would be for protection. Not as a pet that’s haram.

I had a roommate who had a dog, we lived in a house. Dog wasn't allowed in the basement, that's where I stayed. Most annoying, neediest, whiniest animals I've ever seen. They're all around gross, specially the small ones, buddy had a corgi :susp:

My last roommate had 2 cats, there were so mashallah:rejoice:
Leave you your space, would come around sit on your lap to get it's head pet, once they like you they let rub they belly, fall asleep on your lap quietly.
Sometimes wallahi they're so adorable when they fall asleep, I don't wanna move and I end up falling asleep on the couch too.

Dogs though......:hova:go over there, go away:ufdup:

Trending